Has anyone even finished the Beta and Alpha Gauntlet missions?

Allanballan

Has anyone even finished the Beta and Alpha Gauntlet missions?

The missions called Bog Beatdown, Built Fjord Tough, Teknological Terrors and Magma Medley Melee.

If so how?

How many players?

What Gear?

What Strategy?

Is your server boosted in any way that affects the Survivors, extra lvls, melee boost etc etc?

Do you have some kind of proof?

6 hours ago, Allanballan said:

and the volcano one which name I cannot remember now.

Magma Medley Melee

I know I said that the Master Controller on Alpha must be impossible on official servers and was proven wrong, I think it's safe to say that I don't think Bog Beatdown/Magma Melee is possible on Alpha, not sure about the others lol

Betas are done quite easy with a team of 4-5 players. Alpha requires almost 10 players, because you need a higher damage output. 

Use high flak armor (500+) with high durability (800+). It's adviced to bring several sets of flak armors, the lower durability, the more sets.
Drink more or less every soup you have, focals and enduro stew being the most important.
Use medicals and costum recipees for extra healing.
Bring stimulant or stimberries, in case your torpor rises.

Get atleast 500 hp, 150-200 stamina and 130+ movement speed. Minimum. 
Points in melee are okay aswell, but you will end up using some ranged weapons aswell. So in my oppinion, your stat points are better used somewhere else.

- Done on official PVE server.
- Strategy: On beta you don't really need one, just go nuts. Obviously try not to get hit too much, so your armor break. If you have high armor, you won't take any significant damage. Watch out for your torpor for some missions. 
- I can't post proof now, since i'm not on my gaming pc to launch the game. But betas are very doable. 

sure you can, thats the fail.

just upload a giga without saddle via transmitter or terminal.

start mission, wait the 30 seconds preparing and when mission finally is starting, download the giga put saddle on it and have 5 waves of fun.

u can do all gamma and beta gauntlets solo, even bog beatdown  alpha and the snow gauntlet  alpha with just one giga. only the volcano alpha is a bit tricky solo better do it with a mate and two gigas.

just check the gauntlet leaderboards maybe on your server some guys doing it allready u see it at the ranking id only one player get the points and not a group, then he did it solo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, bobeeb said:

sure you can, thats the fail.

just upload a giga without saddle via transmitter or terminal.

start mission, wait the 30 seconds preparing and when mission finally is starting, download the giga put saddle on it and have 5 waves of fun.

u can do all gamma and beta gauntlets solo, even bog beatdown  alpha and the snow gauntlet  alpha with just one giga. only the volcano alpha is a bit tricky solo better do it with a mate and two gigas.

just check the gauntlet leaderboards maybe on your server some guys doing it allready u see it at the ranking id only one player get the points and not a group, then he did it solo.

Thanks man. Now im the only one who finished them on my server. Don´t know how it is possible to do that without this glitch...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 4:01 PM, bobeeb said:

its only half patched

u still can download dino. now u need a second player. while one is starting the mission, the other player need to open the dl creature menu before strating arena and he can still dl dinos after starting the mission.

Tried today on official 02/2021 ->NOK

button goes gray  after the start of the mission

• 6 months later...

Archived