A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

On 6/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, DeHammer said:

Do you realize that racial profiling is racism, regardless of a person's skin color? 

Not to mention there's no data to support that claim. 

I get that you may be trying to be anti-racist, but you're actually being racist. 

Yeah, this is what the community was missing. Lets pour a little race baiting and race flaming onto this fire....lol

3 hours ago, BoxBoxBox said:

100% this.  A pregnant BLACK woman, by the way.

I think most Americans love everybody regardless of what color they are. I judge everyone by their character not their skin color. It doesn't matter what "side" we're all on, we just can't throw sanity out the window and allow the whole nation to be destroyed because we are mad.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Fckw1t said:

what since when. Dam and here I was thinking it was a survival based game with dinosaurs.

People bitching about people who aren’t American shouldn’t have to suffer because of what’s happening here. It’s an American based game- was created in AMERICA. So of course they will base a delay on something that’s happening in their country ?

• Facepalm 2

First off, it’s WCs game, not ours (Read the EULA) so WC can do what they want. We already agreed to it. 

Second, get numbers correcty

US Cencus counts: https://www.statista.com/statistics/183489/population-of-the-us-by-ethnicity-since-2000/

Crime statistics: https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

Police shootings: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1123070/police-shootings-rate-ethnicity-us/

feel free to debate, but please don’t fabricat numbers  when they are all available to the public. 

• Facepalm 1

On 6/4/2020 at 7:55 AM, ClauXer said:

Why are people so negative. How do you release a game when half of your fanbase will not enjoy it. Y'all people really don't know the joy of a developer is seeing the new reactions of your clients...and in their many numbers. You gotta be empathetic sometimes

it never stopped them releasing before look at genesis most hate it

41 minutes ago, Komosunder said:

First off, it’s WCs game, not ours (Read the EULA) so WC can do what they want. We already agreed to it. 

Second, get numbers correcty

US Cencus counts: https://www.statista.com/statistics/183489/population-of-the-us-by-ethnicity-since-2000/

Crime statistics: https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

Police shootings: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1123070/police-shootings-rate-ethnicity-us/

feel free to debate, but please don’t fabricat numbers  when they are all available to the public. 

1 post says it all lmfao

On 6/3/2020 at 6:10 PM, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

Racial disparity? You mean like how for every black person murdered by whites, there are 8 whites murdered by blacks? Or how you are twice as likely to be shot by police while unarmed if you're white than if you're black? Last year 10 unarmed blacks were killed by police in the US, 20 unarmed whites. And most of those unarmed killings were completely justified because they involved the suspect attempting to disarm the officer to kill them. In one of the incidents three cops were shot, with one of them dying in the hospital afterward. But still it has been called "unarmed killed by police".  What happened to George Floyd was despicable and was straight up murder. Those involved have been arrested, jailed, and will face justice. The nation was all in agreement with this, but of course groups seeing an opportunity couldn't help themselves and have tried to start a race war. The democrats set loose Antifa who destroyed black businesses and neighborhoods while inciting violence in those communities. Not one single democrat has come forth and denounced their actions. Their silence is clearly acceptance of these acts.     

We have equality in the United States. Equality of opportunity. Everyone has the ability to achieve greatness and wealth. Just look at Barack Obama, Clarence Thomas, countless actors and sports figures. All black and most came from poor backgrounds and made it to the top. Morgan Freeman was asked if Race has anything to do with income inequality and look at his response... What this country does not guarantee is equality of OUTCOME. And it shouldn't. If you want to make it big, you gotta work for it. It shouldn't be handed to you and it is deeply anti-American to punish people who did nothing wrong except being born white to give others an advantage.

Taking cities hostage and making demands like whats going on in Seattle today is not going to change anything. Have you even seen their list of demands?  This isn't a group wanting equality. They're even demanding white people sign over their property to blacks. Last time something like that happened it was the Nazis forcing the Jews to sign over their property. It's insanity.    

Edited by AndrewLB
  • Like 1

These morons slandering Floyd are the same idiots who pardon Brock Turner. And to the retards bringing up his criminal record, you do realize he stopped that and turned his life around, right? Because, you know, people can do that  before they reach a point of no return. As for the "public statistics", I would highly suggest people double check and actually analyze what people are saying before outright believing it. These slanderers LOVE to skew their data and lie.

Yes, Statista says the rate of black police shootings is 30 per million of population....that's 30 per million of the black population, not the overall population.  Again, those are slanted statistics.  What those should show you is that black people commit more crimes, which they DO by overwhelming numbers.  What you're telling me when you say that number should just go down by itself is that you want black people to commit violent crimes without being stopped.

Sorry, I said 50% of all violent crime was committed by black men but it looks more like it's 37%, 37% is still not 6.5% and is still basically one group of people committing crimes at 5X the rate that they should be.

Yeah, those Seattle demands....anything like that actually happens anywhere in the US and you're going to learn the meaning of citizen militia.

Edited by BoxBoxBox

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, johniefive said:

why is the moderator not doing his volunteering? all the racial posts DO NOT BELONG IN HERE and also has been no talk of event lol is it being delayed again with another sorry excuse 

The ones that clearly cross the lines are being removed, otherwise we leave some space to the community to breathe. If you think a specific post have to be removed, use the [Report] button and it will be reviewed.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, johniefive said:

why is the moderator not doing his volunteering? all the racial posts DO NOT BELONG IN HERE and also has been no talk of event lol is it being delayed again with another sorry excuse 

Because then first post that should be removed is thread opening post made by Wild Card for same mentioned reasons.

1 hour ago, johniefive said:

There has been talk about it, the talk is, that they arent talking about it, but the community crunch will be released tomorrow morning at some time... go to twitter and follow @complexminded. That is WC community manager and he posts info when he is able to... but sadly we wont know full details until tomorrow sometime before it all goes live...

I disagree that people who play ark are primary white as a PoC i feel that I meet many race, color and creed here and find them all wonderful and the learning about said people is wonderful. As far as the release all the complaining is not gonna change the release date so suck it up and prepare for the release when they deem it appropriate to release. I never seen so many people act like they are 2 years old instead of saying ok that is your decision to do so, lets get ready for the 11th. Tbh if i was them i would delay it longer for the poor attitude of those who threw a fit