A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

On 6/4/2020 at 1:14 PM, BrokenArkGame said:

Some of us play because it means something to keep connected and have fun while forgetting the worries of the world dont tell someone to get a life because your here in the forum insulting players that have built and spent years playing this "dude"

And you think I haven’t spent years on this game? lol. If you have spent years on this game then you know damn well wildcard is going to be wildcard and break or delay an update or dlc.  It’s what they do, it’s what they’ve been doing and it’s what they’ll continue to do. This has been going on for years. Every new map always gets pushed back. lol

Perhaps during this (that) time, Wildcard could fix some of the negative issues that surround the game. Issues like the 30 minute client log in time for Primitive Plus, or the current issue of needing to reload the client after a log out from the server. There are a multitude of old issues that should be addressed. The only thing that keeps Wildcard afloat with so many complaints about the game, is the concept of playing in a sandbox world of dinosaurs. I bet if some other game maker picked up the concept Survivors would drop ARK in a heartbeat and go play in a better developed and functioning world. I would aim this @Cedric but I don't think he hears us.