A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, GP said:

I tried explaining it to you right at the start.

It's difficult to fan the flames when you were pouring gasoline on them!

I'll smile for the screenshot. ?

Now we can all get back to getting excited for the release in the next 10 minutes, aka 3pm GMT.

^^^ This is typical of anyone remotely associated with this project.
A delayed release is one thing - this deception and disgusting attempt to give a poop about anything but their profits is deplorable.  Now volunteer forum moderators - the slimy film which develops on the surface of sewage - are contributing their low-brow reparte and showing the true colours of the attitudes of anyone involved.

A reminder to all - the internet makes things eternal, and Courts really really think words matter.

They needed time to gut the map before making it available. Although in ark fashion its 4 gigs bigger without allot the features we loved. Those hoping to get the map you played you will not. you get one that is missing allot the added dinos, crystal spawns, unique berry bushes. Some the dlc added dinos are gone too. I looked at the steam page for iso crystal isles and they explain whats been cut from the map if you are interested. As a side note With the world in turmoil don't bring black this white that to the forums. We are all human and we shouldn't be killing others in the streets like children when we should be doing our part to survive. As someone else stated all life matters. God bless us all.

I agree i have never seen a amore hostile forum in my life. not entirley sure why its alowed to still be active honestly. Well honestly the streets the major citys look like grand theft auto so i try to aviod that and just play a game and prey for those affected.i have familyu members who cant go outside because sledge hammer weilding maniacs are marching down the streets burning buisnesses down.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, xHellPhoenix said:

Delayed until SEPTEMBER???? ??? Your a piece of crap studio to announce a map for all platforms and then delay consoles for 3 whole months get your act together wild card this is BULLCRAP

It was not delayed.  Direct quote from the announcement on May 9th:

Crystal Isles will initially launch for PC on June the 4th, with an Xbox and PS4 launch coming later this summer as the team continues to hunker down and iterate on the console version.

When will Crystal Isles be released on Legacy Servers? Also are you aware that transfers between servers on Legacy are not working and people are going to lose dinos and bases on the other servers they play on? Some reply on this from Cedric or anyone from WC would be great since I can't seem to find any real information on either of these topics. 

How about make a way to restore characters my character was lost in a roll back I was level 106 had completed valguero boss island broadmother and rockwell aberration I filled a ticket and it took 15 days before a GM would give me levels and tribe back but not my boss completions do you know how hard it is to arrange boss fights specially island or rockwell and many failed times because of attacked pvp, 255 or maintenance disconnects  many players have to pay Alphas on these servers for a seat just to complete some of these bosses because you cannot even get near the artifacts that are controlled by the alphas to do them. Why am I losing anything for a game fk up makes no sense to me I will never spend a dime on this game again character lost has been a issue since beta I want my engrams and boss completions back or this game is not even worth playing why play a game you can randomly lose your character on and all your accomplishments....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care about "the voices of others" The nonsense that's going on in the U.S. is unimportant garbage and politicizing the release of game expansions is the dumbest nonsense ever.  The BLM movement are a bunch of anarchist communist rabble rousers in league with Antifa.  Supporting those clowns in any way is foolishness.  I worry about my own people, my friends and family, not faceless people who mean nothing to me.  No pity.  No regrets.  No apologies.

• Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, Jtiderencel17 said:

I don't care about "the voices of others" The nonsense that's going on in the U.S. is unimportant garbage and politicizing the release of game expansions is the dumbest nonsense ever.  The BLM movement are a bunch of anarchist communist rabble rousers in league with Antifa.  Supporting those clowns in any way is foolishness.  I worry about my own people, my friends and family, not faceless people who mean nothing to me.  No pity.  No regrets.  No apologies.

DILO Dude? Twas corona!

On 6/9/2020 at 5:51 AM, Lachieball2 said:

Actually more white people are being killed by police than coloured. If you then want to argue about the percentage of African Americans in population towards crime rate, than that’s a question to ask themselves on why they make up 16% of America’s total population but over 40% of prison population. Although racism is a major thing that needs to be stopped immediately, it has nothing to do with those percentages.

You are a disgusting, vile little kid, in game and out. This kid spent 2 hours kiting random tames out of a fob that were empty except for some stone, wood, etc. And items from green and white drops. When I logged in I caught him and he recruited 2 of his buddies from fortnite to make new characters and proceeded to harass me in game for another couple hours while I spam killed him and his friends. I looked him up since he has yt in his name and his videos have nothing but downvotes from other people he's griefed. He's like a 15 y/o British racist from fortnite. This communituy is absolutely disgusting because of the frequency of players like this.

Now, let's talk about America, where I live, and where I understand the culture. Black people are targeted by police to fill our prisons because our prisons are privatized and also government subsidized, making it one of the cheapest ways for the rich to make more money. Systemic racism in most avenues of life have supported the private prison industry ever since MLK walked. Americans are on the brink of eliminating systemic racism from our culture, and I'll be damned if some mouth-breathing brat from across the world has a say. Thanks for moving the celebration in solidarity with black Americans, Wildcard, it means a lot to Americans like myself. 

Edited by SylisFelborn