A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

41 minutes ago, GP said:

Baselines are very useful things. A baseline means that I can keep my personal position out of it and the other person can still figure out the answer.

LoL I have been having nice laugh here with you trying to get stuff through his thick skull. :P.

His either trolling or have no idea about what the time zones are.

Edited by Luewen
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ItWasntMe said:

So why am i trolling me and anyone i know states there country time but not this guy lol and you call me a troll

Because to the person that asked the original question of when in EU it releases it doesn't matter to them what country the person that answers is in. That's the beauty of using baselines.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GP said:

Because to the person that asked the original question of when in EU it releases it doesn't matter to them what country the person that answers is in. That's the beauty of using baselines.

Any person of average intelligence would say im from england blah blah blah but you didnt well you say you didnt i think you did with gmt and realised u screwed up

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, GP said:

anyway if your a volunteer mod you are abusing you position i will be putting a ticket in regards to this

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ItWasntMe said:

Any person of average intelligence would say im from england blah blah blah but you didnt well you say you didnt i think you did with gmt and realised u screwed up

So if I was in Australia and I was to give a baseline too, then you'd expect me to say....

I live in Australia, but release is 3pm for GMT.

Or would you expect me to give my Australian timezone for someone that asked EU release time???

• Facepalm 1

Just now, GP said:

So if I was in Australia and I was to give a baseline too, then you'd expect me to say....

I live in Australia, but release is 3pm for GMT.

Or would you expect me to give my Australian timezone for someone that asked EU release time???

Your job is not to fan the flames but sort problems out ive been screen shotting this and you are getting reported for abusing position

• Facepalm 2

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

Your job is not to fan the flames but sort problems out ive been screen shotting this and you are getting reported for abusing position

I tried explaining it to you right at the start.

It's difficult to fan the flames when you were pouring gasoline on them!

I'll smile for the screenshot. ?

Now we can all get back to getting excited for the release in the next 10 minutes, aka 3pm GMT.

• Haha 1

Just now, GP said:

Now we can all get back to getting excited for the release in the next 10 minutes, aka 3pm GMT.

too late to smile m8 ive already took screen shot you clearly dont know what moderating a forum is if this is how you behave.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

Lol I agree with you, hes been dragging this time zone thing on for hours so far ... about 3 pages of it now... its non sense .... let's end it and enjoy the event in 5 hours 

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1