A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ItWasntMe said:

Look you said it will release at 3pm which is now 20 mins away but it wont releae to 4pm have you got someone there i can explain too

I said it will release 3pm GMT

The UNITED KINGDOM is currently in GMT+1

How is this not clear to understand. I NEVER said 3pm for UK.

• Haha 1

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ItWasntMe said:

u stated your in uk so why do you mention gmt and not gmt+1, you simply are annoyed because i corrected you now go away.

The guy asked what time in EU.

Now EU covers multiple timezones, so I gave GMT of 3pm as the baseline. It is then down to the individual that knows what country in EU they live in to determine their timezone.

UK = GMT+1, France = GMT+2 etc etc.

Don't get frustrated because you've been claiming i've stated 3pm for UK when I never stated that at all in any of my posts.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, GP said:

The guy asked what time in EU.

Now EU covers multiple timezones, so I gave GMT of 3pm as the baseline. It is then down to the individual that knows what country in EU they live in to determine their timezone.

UK = GMT+1, France = GMT+2 etc etc.

Don't get frustrated because you've been claiming i've stated 3pm for UK when I never stated that at all in any of my posts.

So why did you say gmt and not gmt+1 if your from the uk ?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ItWasntMe said:

I'm from the uk and would state my countrys time and let people work of that obviously your from a different planet to me

Baselines are very useful things. A baseline means that I can keep my personal position out of it and the other person can still figure out the answer.

On 6/3/2020 at 6:10 PM, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

This is as racist as anything ever said. You make the assumption that blacks cannot afford this game? Is that it? Or that they are the only ones in the world affected by racism ? How ignorant. Seriously. And have disappointment youve never played the game I see. Nor have you been around for any DLC release. Take you racial comments to fox news where they belong. Yea lives matter. How about people look past color you racial idiots. State of the world matters idiot. Black white Indian Asian Mexican Hindu Moslem Christian Catholic ECT. We all bleed we all die we all suffer and we all in the end deserver to be treated better by ALL THE OTHERS. So. Next time you decide a soap box is where you want to stand. Make sure your feet have been washed. (If you dont get the reference. Its to the only person who's been claimed to be anything close to holy Jesus since it's the best reference  to what I'm saying I can think of. I mean no offense to other religions as they have their own beliefs just insert the embodiment of your religion in my statement) the ark community is one of a kind, you'll find more support here in ark than on the streets. You'll find friends to last years and never actually meet them but when times are hard they offer help REGARDLESS OF RACE. We do not see color. We hear voice. We play with all races all languages. This seriously has me disappointed in humanity this statement is far from true on so many levels. I'll shut up now I wrote my thoughts on it.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

Baselines are very useful things. A baseline means that I can keep my personal position out of it and the other person can still figure out the answer.

Thanks GP for providing a baseline for everyone else in the world who is not in UK! Ignore the other guy, if he still doesn't understand you he's probably trolling!

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1