A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

Well, if it's delayed it's delayed.
There will be complaining and moaning but nothing will come of it (it never does)

and we all get to roll our collective eyes and say "another delay"

OR

It can release and we can all then complain how CI was reduced from what it was to pander to consoles.
Either way. B*tching will be done =)

29 minutes ago, reddotjellytot said:

Almost 11th June, no info, no trailer.  I smell another WC failure.

Tomorrow it begins. The community crunch won't go out until tomorrow morning but it will entail all the details. Getting the details the day of is a pity, I know, but those are the cards we have. We're all prepping and excited for a pretty incredible milestone.
12:52 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2020 at 5:18 PM, Aylana314159 said:

What wipe are you even talking about?

The update they made when people was dupe i never did that i was always clean on everything and all was breed by me they close the server and wipe it i lost my base and more then 300 dino this why i stop playing i play ark sin it came out and i lost everything cos some people cheating they wipe all the server :(

Yo, to the haters out there who are upset that free content is being delayed because of what happened to George Floyde and these protests: suck it up. If the reason for the delay bothers you, go play another game. Don't forget, WC has employees who are of the darker completion in a white dominated industry, too. They have every right to stand in solidarity and if that means a delay on unpaid content, so be it. It's pretty ridiculous. Like we know stuff gets delayed frequently. How are you surprised first of all and second of all, the reason this time was to promote awareness of a relevant and worthy cause. Grow the hell up or go play fortnight or something. #BLM=ALM

5th Anniversary Event starts tomorrow!

?
PC: 11am EDT

?
Console: 4pm EDT Tropeognathus will also be available on all platforms and the stunning Crystal Isles will drop along with the event on PC at 11am EDT. Stay posted for the Community Crunch in the morning for more info!

Khalic Milton of 25 was senselessly gunned down last night  in Ohio; Who will care today, what protests will grow tomorrow, what will #BLM say about this awful crime within their ranks. Nothing, because you don't give a flying rats rump because it wasnt on CNN and didnt have an orange man bad approved sticker on it! You all disgust humanity. 

1 minute ago, GP said:

Do you know the UK is currently GMT+1?

It's that simple. You moved your clocks forward an hour in March right from GMT to GMT+1???

Are you stupid , the game is not getting released at differnt times you know ?  if its 1hr 30 to 11am edt it has to be 4pm uk time , look you havent a clue what your talking about so good luck getting it at 3pm uk time

Edited by ItWasntMe