A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, ChuckMawhinn3y said:

so much white privilege in this thread right now it disgusting.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER\

White privilege? Please explain this highly offensive term. Who is pushed down by me pursuing the American dream. Who am I pushing down by working everyday and saving my money to purchase something I want or need. This term is shouted alot, but I have no more and less privilege then the next person. Please explain this statement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 8:10 PM, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

No disrespect but this a ignorant statement. Black lives do matter. As a fellow that enjoys history.. how come all the Africans that were sold into slavery by other Africans don't matter.. how come the Irish and Scottish don't matter when treated terribly by great Britain. What about much of Asia from Genghis Khan slaughter so many.. what about the native American people. No justice for them. Like I said I mean disrespect I think you mean well but we a humans are the same just come in all different colors shapes and sizes. Every human life matters. Jesus Christ said it best love your neighbor as yourself. God bless 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BoxBoxBox said:

Black males commit 50% of violent crime despite being 6.5% of the population of the United States.  Police Officers are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a black person is to be killed by a police officer.  It's all part of a cultural identity that promotes illegal, violent activity and it's more than half the problem and needs to be addressed just as much as police brutality does.  By the way, BLUE lives matter.

What's these ''statistics'' got to do with killing someone unnecessarily? The issue and discussion is around what's been effectively a system/attitude of collective punishment for a group instead of individuals. The amount of those that are unnecessarily killed because the system applies a very different standard and approach as a form of collective punishment. If you want to talk about ''culture'', it's the system and leadership of that system that shapes it. It's true  in every situation and environment. Guess what, the 6.5% with the least amount of power and influence doesn't shape that, it's the other way around. ''Blue lives'' ,as you put them, have never been a group that's been powerless, oppressed, suffered inequality and injustice or disproportionately targeted by the system&people that requires some sort of push to elevate the value of their lives to the same standard as everyone else. They already enjoy the same or arguably a better status than the rest. Their lives and value has never been in doubt or at risk of being devalued. That's like you stepping on an ant, your friend turns around and says ''don't do that, ant lives do matter''...then you turn around and tell him ''human lives matter btw''. You see how that doesn't work? It's the same principle, not because it's not true that human lives matter, but because there's never been a reason to even consider that's not the case unlike the ants you keep stepping on.

Edited by KingOfAshes

On 6/3/2020 at 9:18 PM, anderking said:

u know saying black lives matter is kinda racist touching this to kids would make them think other races dont matter how about all lives matter

Yes of course all lives matter, but that is not what is being protested. We are talking about people of color being killed by those that are supposed to protect and serve them in numbers greater than their percentage in population.

7 minutes ago, Walartist said:

Yes of course all lives matter, but that is not what is being protested. We are talking about people of color being killed by those that are supposed to protect and serve them in numbers greater than their percentage in population.

Actually more white people are being killed by police than coloured. If you then want to argue about the percentage of African Americans in population towards crime rate, than that’s a question to ask themselves on why they make up 16% of America’s total population but over 40% of prison population. Although racism is a major thing that needs to be stopped immediately, it has nothing to do with those percentages.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:17 PM, megaHammer said:

I am so disappointed by everyone. There are literally people being murdered. Abused. Sentenced to jail because we are trying to change our country for the betterment of a race. So what they're not prepared to handle an event and also the release of a new map. Yeah, i get it. they're not on time like always. But take a look around in the world. Please. Can you not put yourself into someone else's shoes and have a little bit of faith? I guarantee you a lot of people would be saying the complete opposite if these things were supposed to be released on time. "how dare they when innocent people are rioting and being beaten"
This is an American based game. Ced is fighting the long fight. We are all ready for change. Get your heads out of your butts for just enough time to see that they're trying to be considerate.
Everyone's lives matter right now. You guys should be angry, but this is not the time or place to be.

For the betterment of a race? That sounds racist. You are aware 50% more Caucasians are killed by police every year compared to the black population right? You are also aware that the race of Unknown is murdered off 20% more than blacks as well. It is a shame you all have to be racist about it instead of saying all lives matter. But when you get your information from television and twitter and people who tweet about it are only getting their information from the news and the news only cares about ratings and HATE is the easiest rating bait, I suppose I can see the direction you are coming from. Lets not forget that Floyd beat a prego woman with his henchmen while holding a gun to her stomach. #Blacklivesmatter!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GambyGamby said:

Thanks to your guy's so many years wasting breeding and no sleep i lost everything when your guys wipe a server and lot of people don't have nothing to do for what others did thanks wild card 

DONT PLAY OFFICIAL! Play single player, or dedicated or non dedicated or unofficial or whatever! Official is most buggy weird lose character, Laggy servers, except heavily modded Unofficial which just has problems with lag cus mod.

On 6/8/2020 at 7:42 AM, BoxBoxBox said:

https://greatgameindia.com/george-floyd-criminal/

He also dropped drugs while being arrested and repeatedly resisted arrest while being erratic and obviously on drugs (confirmed by autopsy.)  Yes they would have known who he was by just running the plates on the car, though I doubt a guy like him wouldn't have been recognizable, known, and dreaded right away.  He was a repeat offender with multiple stays in prison on drug charges and a heinous robbery in his past.  There's a reason his family is always dry eyed on camera and it's probably the same reason no one could muster $20 for him to buy some smokes so he had to try to pass a fake $20 and get arrested.

Wildcard chooses to make us part of this narrative without all the facts, so here you are.

....you're using the source that says that covid-19 is a chinese bioweapon? Yeah nah, that's not a reputable source. Stop dogwhistling for the white nationalists in the room and bring some actual proof.

• Facepalm 1

44 minutes ago, basilmemories said:

....you're using the source that says that covid-19 is a chinese bioweapon? Yeah nah, that's not a reputable source. Stop dogwhistling for the white nationalists in the room and bring some actual proof.

His criminal record is public knowledge kid, if you want to follow 10 second instagram videos, or 280 character limit twitter posts as factual than so be it but the criminal record of any American can be easily viewed online and to demand others do your work for you so you can sit back and protest without an actual cause is laziness. 

• Like 2

If people want to change the fact that black men are disproportionately killed in altercations with Police, they should probably work on changing the fact that black men disproportionately commit violent crimes according to their percentage of population... and those violent crimes are disproportionately committed against others in the black community...

BLM is a political agenda - it's a way to keep a voter base angry and voting against conservatives. True equality is equal opportunity, not equal outcome. If you actually care about your racial community, you should heed the words of Denzel Washington: start in the home.

Edited by pushforth

On 6/4/2020 at 9:06 PM, ciabattaroll said:

You're right. It should be delayed indefinitely until conditions improve. Same with Sony and the PS5, who chose to delay revealing information about their new console due to the same recent events.

They could care less.  They only care about how many people are paying attention to it.

Go on YouTube and search Tony Timpa, click and watch the first 6:07 video that pops up. Who even knew about this before reading this post? No one. It never made any headlines or news. This police brutality has been going on since the conception of law enforcement and nothing anyone does or says in a virtual video game forum is going to change that. WC need to be more respectful and honest with their customers when they can't make deadlines or release dates. This excuse they used is completely shameful.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:12 AM, kitsoun3 said:

1 day before.Ppl probably set plans at start of week for days off.this is not acceptable.there needs a given time for issues like this so that you dont fail the community

Haha people who set days off are nerds & idiot for doing so. Every update has been delayed remember rag ? Remember center? Remember valguero? All delayed lmao

1 hour ago, RailBender said:

Go on YouTube and search Tony Timpa, click and watch the first 6:07 video that pops up. Who even knew about this before reading this post? No one. It never made any headlines or news. This police brutality has been going on since the conception of law enforcement and nothing anyone does or says in a virtual video game forum is going to change that. WC need to be more respectful and honest with their customers when they can't make deadlines or release dates. This excuse they used is completely shameful.

Stuff like this is always gonna happen even if it has nothing to do with racial injustice it just happens, wether it be a mistake or just a bad police officer/cop. 

On 6/3/2020 at 7:10 PM, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

Look racism is awfull but can you keep your activism to social media please, we already see it anywhere and realistically it isn't doing anything to actually help. if anything this whole activism event is going to make the problem worse, because realistically, if someone is that racist you are just going to make them more racist by saying poop like this. also who decided that ark players are mostly white? do you have statistics? not to mention that there has never been anything released on time, and you realise that the African american player who play this game are probably also disappointed, there is a lot going on right now and i get why they would need to hold it back but we don't need more activism here. this is a gaming community, about a game and an awesome update has been held back, this has nothing to do with the race of anybody who plays this game. this is simply wildcard telling us that there is a lot going on right now and they are holding the update back, we should all be at least somewhat disappointed and there is no reason not to be

On 6/3/2020 at 9:10 PM, norkalli said:

I'm pretty sure this is a person who will bend the knee to someone who tells them too. Pitiful...

6 hours ago, basilmemories said:

It literally has a photocopy of George Floyd's court records for the robbery.  It's a matter of public record.  Don't gaslight.  Here's more on that:

24% of police fatalities are black people, mostly males, while 6.5% of the population is black males.  Therefore, black males are 3X more likely to be shot by police, a common statistic thrown around.  What they don't say is that 50% of violent crime is committed by black males.  If you look at just violent offenders, MORE black males should be in the fatalities column but it's actually LESS because the cops are afraid to shoot due to the repercussions they might face.

Wildcard forced me to take part, I wouldn't even be talking if they didn't choose to make their customers be a part of their agenda.  This isn't white nationalism, it's truth.  What we have here is a cultural celebration of heroes who beat, murder, Unicorn and rob people and that's the real root of the problem.

Edited by BoxBoxBox
  • Like 1