A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

If you confirm a date you have to meet it, it cannot be that your community has to adapt to your dates when you want, at least notify before. The only thing you have to do in cristal isles is 2 days of work removing and adding a couple of things and not even that you can do in 3 or 4 months that we have been waiting

7 hours ago, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

Exuse me but what the raptor, do you actually think that just baecause we are white that everything is amazing and that everything is a wonderland?? no what? its not that i dont respekt black people, but there is only one rase that matters, the human race. so wht ft do i have to hear about *Blacklivesmatter* when all lives matter.

• Like 2

Just now, BarnyPiw said:

Exuse me but what the raptor, do you actually think that just baecause we are white that everything is amazing and that everything is a wonderland?? no what? its not that i dont respekt black people, but there is only one rase that matters, the human race. so wht ft do i have to hear about *Blacklivesmatter* when all lives matter.

thats raptoring it

9 hours ago, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

4IRmVytHZPuN.jpg

I would love to know how/why outside IRL issues effect a game ....( A GAME), a game i might say that has no political voice in it (while playing). We play games to pass the time, have fun, all i have seen so far is a games company virtual signaling along with a load of crazy lib dems virtual signaling in this thread. i now speak directly to these said people i have mentiond, grow the hell up and stop with pushing politics into a area of life were it actualy stands for nothing, we as a whole are faceless 1's and 0's in game, there is no racisum due to this. So in conclusion, keep ur real world bs in the real world, u r a games compan not poloticains or even in any way have a political voice to be heard cos we on the majority do not care for the bs reasons that are spoon fed to the community.

End conclusion, i dont care about wildcards reasons to delays this, as i do not belive them, and to all u wailers out there to flame me or this comment, grow up and stop trying to be hollier than though as when u look in the mirror i dare say u see someone u dont like cos ur fake with fake reasons to make ur life complete.

i dont want polotics in my happy time playing games (sarcasum for those that dont understand that kind of humor), that is for RL, outside of that so keep it there please. (sorry for all the typos).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

America with its problem of believing itself the center of the universe. The rest of the countries have to cry their raptoring problems and those of us who expected the game, screw us. Why? Because it happened in America. It gets to be anywhere else and they wouldn't give a poop. They give a poop in Yemen, Syria, Venezuela conflicts... The countries in which all races live well together have to suffer due to their racial problems and those of us who wanted a little rest playing crystal islands after all the COVID-19 poop, we screw.

9 hours ago, Aarzlp said:

Fully support your decision. As all other games are doing same 

#blacklivesmatter

#staysafe

9 hours ago, megaHammer said:

I am so disappointed by everyone. There are literally people being murdered. Abused. Sentenced to jail because we are trying to change our country for the betterment of a race. So what they're not prepared to handle an event and also the release of a new map. Yeah, i get it. they're not on time like always. But take a look around in the world. Please. Can you not put yourself into someone else's shoes and have a little bit of faith? I guarantee you a lot of people would be saying the complete opposite if these things were supposed to be released on time. "how dare they when innocent people are rioting and being beaten"
This is an American based game. Ced is fighting the long fight. We are all ready for change. Get your heads out of your butts for just enough time to see that they're trying to be considerate.
Everyone's lives matter right now. You guys should be angry, but this is not the time or place to be.

What kinda weirdo are you No one Said anything about that we dont care about the poop in america ! But this is Not america here this is the www so dont think all of us are American ! And gl with Trump in this time ?

Edited by Plexxxy

4 hours ago, ClauXer said:

It's not even about the rioters . It's the general mood in the world. I'm sure gamers are part of it but also people dont have the sense of security and calmness they need to. Even the gamers at home are probably not comfortable.  And if it's part of an excuse to postpone then fine and good. Let them polish it some more. A week never hurt anyone 

What about ppl that took some days off work to play this map at release ?? 1 week doesnt hurt true but this is fkg lame

Edit: and the most annoying they inform us a few hours before release, as always. Its since a week the riot in usa so why now ? I dont think 1 week will change world that much as it is right now

Edited by Vaiav