A Message from Studio Wildcard

StudioWildcard

Just now, Mace669 said:

Gotta be kidding..... That is no excuse " We believe now is the time to be respectful and hear the voices of others. "  That is a lousy excuse, what is going on with the US has nothing to do with an on time release.

They're an american based game. It has everything to do with an on time release.

4 minutes ago, Blackmage2015 said:

Well it’s better than saying it’s not ready yet. Lol but on a serious note the rock drake nests on crystal isles is one of the most stunning looking areas please wild card reconsider leaving them in the map. Abb already has reapers. rock drakes do not have to be exclusive to only that map. 

Did they say they are removing the drake nests?

You've had plenty of time to give this update, but instead you choose to wait until ONE DAY before the update is due.

Don't get me wrong, I get it and I agree that other voices need to be heard and now isn't really a time for 'celebration'. But leaving this til last minute...just sounds like you're using it as an excuse. In which case, SHAME ON YOU!

Just be honest with us FFS. Everyone's opinon's of Wildcard are low enough as it is.

6 minutes ago, anderking said:

u know saying black lives matter is kinda racist touching this to kids would make them think other races dont matter how about all lives matter

Saying black lives matter =/= to all lives don't matter. However, saying all lives matter is a direct negation of the disparity and inequality that black lives endure on a day to day basis.

Edited by Neptane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2

14 minutes ago, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

What does ark players being primarily white have to do with anything and where did you get that information also We have been experiencing let downs for the past 5 years with every event and map release but what does that have to do with the pain felt by African Americans

• Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, norkalli said:

I stand in solidarity with black people. Ark players are primarily white and it's about time we experience some dissapointments, setbacks and letdowns so we can feel the pain experienced by African Americans. I support the event/new map being postponed until racial disparity is 100% solved in the US and abroad. Black Lives Matter

if thats your stance you wil lnever see this dlc drop , i aggree racism needs to stop and people need to be held accountable regardless of race or job title.

Edited by ocus10

2 minutes ago, Whysowild said:

I don't give a flying raptor what reason they give they are just lazy... its the day of or night before for literally everyone no matter where in the world you are... these protests didnt just start today, they have been going on for a couple days almost to a week now. There is no legitimate reason to wait to the last minute to decide to push it off further. Wildcard are a bunch of raptoring dumb asses who decided this was the best reason to give so that they can get away with pushing it off further like every single other raptoring dlc because they cant keep a set date due to their raptoring terrible time management. They are a garbage company who is not in any way respectable or good at what they due. They probably used this excuse because it'll cause some people not to speak due to the severity of the issue at hand and others to argue so that wildcard gets less heat for pushing it back. If anything I'll give the lousy pos who has to come up with reasons a gold star for being smart on how he decided to tell us it would be delayed. good on you mate! other than that wildcard can go suck a sausage ..i.. trash company but expected.

Glad others can see exactly what is happening. I can honestly and sincerely say I am a x100 more pissed about the delay reason, then the delay itself.

• Like 2

Guys I know that another dlc/map has been delayed and it is annoying but you have to realise that there is a bigger issue right now. What do you think is more important? Getting that perfect crystal wyvern soon or the protests and racism all over America? It doesn’t matter if your not in America we all have to face racism not ignore that for a rex

• Thanks 1

that excuse is in such bad taste. now more than ever a release should be on time as alot of people have ark as an escape, but as usual WC is late with release and in bad taste riding on rl issues to try make excuse not good. who says the rl situation will get better or worse by the 11th holding back a release is that escuse is bad form

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, norkalli said:

yeah like delaying a Game update is as Bad all the years and suffering African Americans have been though. Please keep this away from the forums and keep it on twitter or whatever, this is ark

I feel like all of the negativity being posted here could be mitigated very easily by releasing a short video of the celebration mechanics and Crystal Isles, along with a message in support of the protests in the US right now.  It would be more succinct, it would embolden the statement made, and perhaps most importantly for those who think it's a stunt, it would remove all notion that the Wildcard is taking advantage of the situation to cover themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1