5x server rate on official rumor

Carpenter

I heard that if you bought the game on Day 1 you are going to be rewarded with an extra 5 survivor levels and a special O.S. ( original survivor ) tag  as a thank you from Wild Card for supporting them through early access into full release

of course this is raptor-poop and should not be believed, but people seem to love a baseless rumour

I really don't hope so! 
Their servers can barely handle 2x.... During Covid-19 with boosted rates (4x) they admitted themselves on twitter that their servers can't handle these boosted rates, especially due to more timers because of more breeding and farming etc. 

But like they always do on every launch of a new map, they boost rates to insane amount, so that the entire fresh map is spammed with pillars, big bases and massive breeding houses. Ruining the experience of a fresh start...

5 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

I heard that if you bought the game on Day 1 you are going to be rewarded with an extra 5 survivor levels and a special O.S. ( original survivor ) tag  as a thank you from Wild Card for supporting them through early access into full release

of course this is raptor-poop and should not be believed, but people seem to love a baseless rumour

Yay 5 extra levels... So I can be capped at level 160... The amount of XP it takes is not worth it  :P 

Archived