Problem with Mindwipes

Snipz001

Problem with Mindwipes

I have a character(A) on the official servers that I've used for many years which I started to use once again since i lost my recent made character(B) (hrs before this post) and i cant consume a mindwipe on character(A). Character(A) was stored in the cloud due to the problem where mindwipes had a CD of 1200+ day and with the changes of mindwipes starting from unlimited, 48hrs, one per day, once per level and now recently 24hrs my character(A) can not consume a mindwipe at all even after being leveled. I will try to level up my character(A) again to see if it will reset its infinite 1 day CD but if anyone knows a solution to my problem i will greatly appreciate your knowledge because i absolutely do not want to make another character and redo Alpha Ascension Rockwell and Master controller on official since they are a pain in the ass to organize as a tribe with different time zones. 

honestly this game has now been out for 5 years now and still has issues with bugs and characters being lost between transfers WHY!

Ark devs screwed up mindwipe,  in a attempt to fix it, they made it worse.  Sense they couldn't fix it properly, they did a forced reset of every character across every server via a patch, this cleared the mindwipe timer but also reset everyones engrams and skill points as if they consumed a mindwipe.  Any character that was uploaded at the time of the patch was immune to its effects.  If your character was uploaded at the time of that patch, they are still stuck with that long lengthy timer of god only knows how many days long, and there is no way for you to fix it yourself for Official servers.

I doubt that the Ark Devs put in a new command to force a mindwipe as well, not thinking that there may of been some individuals who had their characters uploaded at the obelisks during that 'fix'.

Archived