Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Help with forcetame

I found a titanasaur in my single player ark mobile world and spent 40 rockets launchers  and a bunch of cannons tryna knock out and I didn't manage and he killed my quetz too eventually I got fed up and killed him with God console. I found another by green obeliak with amazing colours I was wondering if I could force tame it somehow I have god console btw. F in the chat for Recon the 156 quetz

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Myrm said:

Yes there are, though I think the precursor cheat is used rather than admincheat in single-player.

Single player cheats don't require any precursor, and I believe that goes for Mobile too.

Edited by GP
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, XaosRes said:

There are no admin cheats on singleplayer ark mobile. Why discussion such a nonsense and telling people that there are such commands.

You could have clarified yourself that there were no single player commands.

Sticking question marks all over your post turns it into a question not a clarification.

2 hours ago, XaosRes said:

??? There are no admin commands in singleplayer ???

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GP said:

You could have clarified yourself that there were no single player commands.

Sticking question marks all over your post turns it into a question not a clarification.

And you‘re a moderator, who don‘t even know that there are no admin cheats, question marks whether or not.

My post was only a reaction to what a previous user posted...

Why posting answers which are totally false and confuse players?

Even Google can tell you that there are no admin commands in singleplayer.

Edited by XaosRes
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XaosRes said:

And you‘re a moderator, who don‘t even know that there are no admin cheats, question marks whether or not.

My post was only a reaction to what a previous user posted...

Why posting answers which are totally false and confuse players?

Even Google can tell you that there are no admin commands in singleplayer.

Yet you can spawn items and creatures in single-player.  Could that not be classed as admin commands of sorts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, XaosRes said:

 

Even Google can tell you that there are no admin commands in singleplayer.

Really?  I found this in seconds using Google. 

 

https://www.ign.com/wikis/ark-survival-evolved/Commands_(Admin_Commands)

Quote from early on in that link:

 

Admin commands or "cheat" commands are used in either single player mode or a private server (dedicated, non-dedicated and also PC hosted third-party server). [emphasis mine]

Edited by Myrm
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Myrm said:

Really?  I found this in seconds using Google. 

Seriously how have you read and replied to this entire topic and STILL not realised this is Ark MOBILE?????

Mobile phone game???? Come on, wake up mate.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GP said:

Seriously how have you read and replied to this entire topic and STILL not realised this is Ark MOBILE?????

Mobile phone game???? Come on, wake up mate.

Ah. Oops.  Please accept my apologies all.  Indeed I did miss that this was talking about Ark Mobile.  I unreservedly apologise. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Myrm said:

Yet you can spawn items and creatures in single-player.  Could that not be classed as admin commands of sorts?

For the last time, in singleplayer you only have God Console, no admin commands, no spawn feature.

Why do you reply to a topic when you‘re even not playing ark mobile, because I think you don‘t play it, because you know nothing about the game.

And now stop to write nonsense and gather information about the game after replying to questions.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XaosRes said:

For the last time, in singleplayer you only have God Console, no admin commands, no spawn feature.

Why do you reply to a topic when you‘re even not playing ark mobile, because I think you don‘t play it, because you know nothing about the game.

And now stop to write nonsense and gather information about the game after replying to questions.

I have already unreservedly apologised for not realising it was Ark Mobile.  You're right, I don't play on Ark Mobile, only on the main Ark game.  Again I apologise.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Myrm said:

I have already unreservedly apologised for not realising it was Ark Mobile.  You're right, I don't play on Ark Mobile, only on the main Ark game.  Again I apologise.

Ignore him mate, best thing to do. He doesn't read either, otherwise he'd have seen the post you made immediately before his.

  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GP said:

Ignore him mate, best thing to do. He doesn't read either, otherwise he'd have seen the post you made immediately before his.

I wrote the post the time as he has written his post, look at the time, because his post wasn‘t there before I wrote mine.?? And since you can‘t delete a post...
 

As a moderator you‘re real childish.

 

@Myrm...nothing to apologize for...it‘s just a game...it‘s all good.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...