code of conduct Question about CoC

TbUlt333

Question about CoC

So in the code of conduct it said in one instance not to I guess build a wall around important resources to prevent players from getting it?

My question is this...Would it be considered blocking off a resource or griefing it or breaking the CoC if a clan intentionally put foundations on top of a mountain preventing metal nodes from spawning?

If so, how do I report them if all I have is their name? This is on an Official Server.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, TbUlt333 said:

Question about CoC

So in the code of conduct it said in one instance not to I guess build a wall around important resources to prevent players from getting it?

My question is this...Would it be considered blocking off a resource or griefing it or breaking the CoC if a clan intentionally put foundations on top of a mountain preventing metal nodes from spawning?

If so, how do I report them if all I have is their name? This is on an Official Server.

If the area can be build on and isn't blocked by the building prevention volumes then it is likely not against the rules. If you want an official statement then refer to the following article:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026429153-How-to-report-Code-of-Conduct-violations

Archived