Corrupted Master Controller Alpha

Crows

9 hours ago, Crows said:

Oh sorry I forgot to mention on Official servers.

@Gerhard

Edit: Judging by the video I see it's possible then LOL I gotta watch this shi..

So do you think Rex's trump Theri's on this fight (on any difficulty)? @yekrucifixion187

We're going to try Theri's first. I stopped using Rex's for boss like 2, 2.5 years ago. 

The veggie cakes are so good.

I don't think with current stats, either will struggle though.

I do wonder if they'll have enough heal time since it's a constant onslaught. If the heal time is there, Theri's. If not, the Rex's do more damage and have a tankier hp so would be the better choice.

3 hours ago, Chemayla said:

Ok my question watched alpha video with theri.  Why is no one getting knocked off from lazer beams in part 3?

They stay under one of the bridges constantly, avoiding the lazer beams. Every now and then you will see the guy getting stunned off his Theri for peeping out from under the bridge

On 6/7/2020 at 9:30 PM, Chemayla said:

Thanks for tips we stayed under bridge this time.  Dinos are kicking butt, took Theri in this time.  Still having trouble, any players that go to ground die in last Phase.  Any advice?

If u on the ground hp stam and speed is your way of survival and good armour i recomend to any one im runing through it to mind wipe for beter chance of success. 

I think a big  squad of survivors is for your advantage here.

Dino armies are really hard to control since all whistles makes them attack everything.

``Attack this target´´ and ``Attack my target´´ seems to work the same as neutral. The unmounted dino army just hit whatever they can see or gets attacked by regardless of whistleing ``Attack this SPECIFIC target´´ then do not move until told. Doesnt matter they run around like crazy. And to whistle passive in there to get them rounded up again is a death sentence!

Mounted dinos and high melee theriz are the way to go and many survivors if you ask me. On my server we are 3 players. We have tried Beta a couple of times but always gets squashed at last phas after dismounting. Losing no Therizinos. We die before. Then the boss fight ends and we lose our tames as it should be. A bummer it is so hard for few players to complete though. Not everyone can take this fight on with 10 players.

Guess a lot of people will never even be able to try out the Astrocetus at all. I have 2 tamed sitting in my base for 2 months but the saddle is unreachable. Bad move from wildcard if you ask me. I love that its hard but you should not need 10 ppl to complete a fight, not all players have the opportunity. Its a pity that a so wonderful animal like the Astrocetus will never actually be ridden by 70% of the player base. Even though they try. And to get a saddle via the loot crates is almost near to impossible too.

Archived