Pointless to have multiple managarmr's?

Syrilian

Pointless to have multiple managarmr's?

So I was playing around with managarmr's with the intention of breeding them for fighting a titan. But I am finding that they don't follow well at all. If it is following me on another mana, whenever I jump it just doesn't know what to do. Are these worth breeding for the purposes of creating an armor or is it pretty pointless to expect them to fight something like a titan unless you are riding them?

Ever since the nerf, I don't think Mana's are worth keeping around for anything except getting around...I bought some quality Manas a while back and after breeding about 20-30 of them, I just don't ever use them! Maybe the king Titan fight for corrupted creatures spawning, but for the most part Mek's are hands down going to be your best bet for taming/killing the Titans because of their damage multiplier against Titans. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! 

On 6/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, Tehfitm8 said:

Ever since the nerf, I don't think Mana's are worth keeping around for anything except getting around...I bought some quality Manas a while back and after breeding about 20-30 of them, I just don't ever use them! Maybe the king Titan fight for corrupted creatures spawning, but for the most part Mek's are hands down going to be your best bet for taming/killing the Titans because of their damage multiplier against Titans. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! 

See I have the opposite problem with it. I think it is OP and has made Extinction kind of boring. I feel very little danger because I can kill wyverns with impunity and just jump away from anything if it gets to be too much.

Archived