Air conditioners

AirplaneSlider

Air conditioners

I am trying to incubate some eggs. I know where your base is has to do with incubation. I live on the west peninsula on the island and am using 3 air conditioners and so far only my quetzal eggs are hatching. My spino eggs are having no luck. Can someone please tell me how many air conditioners are needed on average for most eggs?

8 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Air conditioners

I am trying to incubate some eggs. I know where your base is has to do with incubation. I live on the west peninsula on the island and am using 3 air conditioners and so far only my quetzal eggs are hatching. My spino eggs are having no luck. Can someone please tell me how many air conditioners are needed on average for most eggs?

quick answer is  6  set up in a U  shape

8 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I cut right to the chase. I drop 30 AC's in every hatchery, no matter where (never set up in murder snow) and have been able to hatch every egg I dropped. Quetz, Wyv, Giga, Deino, Drake, etc.

Totally agree put 30-40 air cons down depending on size of the room or area u want to hatch in some people have huge areas for hatching with 100+, never fails any eggs :)

depends on the # of eggs u want to hatch.  If you want to hatch 10 magma eggs, you want a large set up of them.  Over 20.  25 is a nice magic #, but if i make the room bigger, 40 is an easy # to go w/.  I set up in 2 rows together, then space to run up and down, then 2 rows together, then space....

Reason being, occasionally u have them hatch below the floor and in your ac units and u dont' want o break a path of a/c's to get to the baby.

6 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

depends on the # of eggs u want to hatch.  If you want to hatch 10 magma eggs, you want a large set up of them.  Over 20.  25 is a nice magic #, but if i make the room bigger, 40 is an easy # to go w/.  I set up in 2 rows together, then space to run up and down, then 2 rows together, then space....

Reason being, occasionally u have them hatch below the floor and in your ac units and u dont' want o break a path of a/c's to get to the baby.

Yep it all depends on size of your hatchery too, using only 20-25 in an area that are usually packed together only giving you quite a small area to drop large eggs.  if u have a room the edges are often a problem so you have to drop the eggs in the middle, also depends what eggs they are too, so some egg that are not so temperature sensitive can be put around the edges of the room without being too cold. :D

Archived