most of my time gets stolen by bugs or server crashes Thanks wildcard for what you guys do for me every day

Thanks wildcard for what you guys do for me every day

I play this game now from day 1

32k hours on 2 steam accounts cause one  went gone after a 2 day break

and whats the thanks for that ?

i restarted on ark official 

14 gigas 124 saddls 100% imprint over 1.2k dmg leveld and 300 other full imprinted gone cause of lag bugs or server crashes i m so pissed about this game cause i lost so mutch time in the last 72 days thanks wildcard for never realy looking on players only looking money 

please look more for the players and what they lose (specialy on official) cause of crashes and bugs 

my bug reports was never read and i never got helped my anyone for what  stuff and time i lost i love this game but that what happens to me every single day is not fair and its not fun 

thanks for reading 

Sometimes its just better to cut your losses. Personally I would never step back onto official again. Why play a game that punishes you so much ? A giga is not worth a 2 week raise time to lose it due to a server crash etc.

They should, but its been what 5 years and nothing much has changed. Despite the buggy mess it is it still appears to be very popular game though. 

4 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

I find it funny that people don't seem to come to this conclusion on their own. 

I find it funny that people work so hard to promote unofficial. 

What's in it for them? I think we should have full disclosure from everyone who tries to encourage players to give up Official for unofficial 

Stuff like do you run a private server? Are you trying to get players onto your server? Will you try and get them to pay real world money for this and will you also try and sell them server perks once they are there?

1 hour ago, Hemplethwaite said:

I find it funny that people work so hard to promote unofficial. 

What's in it for them? I think we should have full disclosure from everyone who tries to encourage players to give up Official for unofficial 

Stuff like do you run a private server? Are you trying to get players onto your server? Will you try and get them to pay real world money for this and will you also try and sell them server perks once they are there?

Whats in it for me to promote unofficial servers ? Absolutely nothing, I dont even need to be here. I just see people lamenting about the state of official servers, who are really trying to love the game but keep getting enfuriated with all the bugs and server problems, and I tell them there is another way if they want to do it. I just want to try and help others enjoy the game. I speak purely from experience having played official during EA and made the jump to Unofficial at full release. 

I play on an Unofficial cluster that is free to play on, run for the benefit of the community that play host to it. You can of course donate to the server costs but there is no requirement to do so. No server perks at all to be bought. Am not looking to get a free advert out for the server. I do not own it, run it or admin it. I am just a player.  Just trying to help others. 

11 minutes ago, unnamedplayer2000 said:

i love the people and the way to play on official but the servers and the support needs an upgrade and

more bugs has to be removed

If you want to play official, you've got to take it as it is. All these years and its evident that official servers will not be improved. Characters can and will be lost during transfers, etc. 

Archived