How do you join a modded server?

nomstheneko

How do you join a modded server?

ill start of by saying this is my first post so if it is the wrong discussion, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me to the right one.

Here's the story, I've been trying to join a modded server but for some reason it isn't showing up on my fav. list.

the steps i took are 1.downloaded nods, get ip and port, added to steam servers and then loaded up ark and it wasn't there.

after words with some help i was told to uninstall the mods, delete mod folder re-verify files then try again. this ended the same way with my server list for favorites saying "no server"

after a while of seeing if it might be my firewall or virus protection  (neither seemed to be the cause) It still hasn't worked.

today i tried to uninstall ark and re-install to see if that would fix it but it hasn't.

this is my first time attempting to join a modded server any help would be greatly appreciated

83995de863a52aa5ae7261345efeca0a.png

46a56615cdf870e0935961eba5c5a93e.png

82c1087f7d564d503c5c40223fcddeb3.png

I’d say to try and serch using a diffrent thing other then favorites... I find that fav. Servers tend to not show up or just not work but when looking in unoffical non ded or ded or lan or whatever you can find it with more reliability, if you can’t find it use the filters...also maybe make sure all the mods are “fully installed” it will say bottom right. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived