Favorite Breeding app/spread sheet

Tallinlen

Favorite Breeding app/spread sheet

I've been getting a little bit into breeding recently and have started looking for an app or spread sheet to help keep track of stats.  The only app that seems to work is maybe overly complicated and have found a decent spread sheet.  But was wondering what others like to use.  Anything out there that people don't know about?

Ark Smart Breeding is what I and most people use. I ignore most features and just use the stat extractor and sometimes breeding plan. Definitely the fastest way to extract stats and it has good suggestions about what should be bred with what. Once you get your stats combined I don't really use a spreadsheet. Dinos names keep track of the info I need, so all my 0 mutation females are named CLEAN and mutations are named with the stat and mutation count.

22 hours ago, Thyme said:

Ark Smart Breeding is what I and most people use. I ignore most features and just use the stat extractor and sometimes breeding plan. Definitely the fastest way to extract stats and it has good suggestions about what should be bred with what. Once you get your stats combined I don't really use a spreadsheet. Dinos names keep track of the info I need, so all my 0 mutation females are named CLEAN and mutations are named with the stat and mutation count.

Great app, I swear by it :) likewise if making loads 0 mutated of females I usually name them F1 0/0, F2 0/0 and so on, for 1 mutations I would name the male M1 +1 (404MD) so the name says it all without loading app every time, but its a brilliant piece of software :) and I still add every bred/tamed dinos into it, I mainly use it for progress tracking in case I take a small break from breeding and forget what goes with what :D

i mean, i don´t know but i just write down the base values of the dino after breeding it as his name and be done with it

my rex is called:

H32304 M1193 S1349 (example)

works fine for me so far

for baby stats, i somehow always remember the basic stats before imprinting or growth. i just see if something is mutated or not ^^ 

1 hour ago, Mephos said:

i mean, i don´t know but i just write down the base values of the dino after breeding it as his name and be done with it

my rex is called:

H32304 M1193 S1349 (example)

works fine for me so far

for baby stats, i somehow always remember the basic stats before imprinting or growth. i just see if something is mutated or not ^^ 

I like to breed in the same stats for food/ox ect so that they’re all the same level, so I know anything higher is a mutation without having to check 100 individual babies 

21 hours ago, Thyme said:

I like to breed in the same stats for food/ox ect so that they’re all the same level, so I know anything higher is a mutation without having to check 100 individual babies 

Got more patience than me ?

Usually find it a pain trying to get everything combined so start with a base pair with the stats I want and manually check every baby until I get twins/triplets with a breeding pair then they become my base, even then I breed my mutated males with clean trash females as it's faster to tame a lot of low levels than it is to breed up a line of identical stat females, unless you have boosted cooldown that is

Archived