Honorable Survival Rag-Center and Admin Search

Hello Everyone!

https://discord.gg/hPYdH5y

Mature, No Starter Pack, Not Kill On Sight

Looking for Admins and introducing my Server. The Admins must be okay with me checking in (Audit) on them to ensure they are not abusing the role. The server is largely a 3x 4-man server, 1 alliance and cant be allied with a shop. 20x tame, 30 hatch, mature, and breeding. Modded bonus drops. Rare spawns of x-variants, ab variants, velos, gasbags, gachas, and snow owls. I will launch the servers when I have people join the discord. 8 possible PvE Shops per map or 2 PvE tribes essentially. Currency system established and listed on discord. Not a Kill on sight server and the rules on the discord will layout the rules. 1 week white flag if raided. NO offline-raid protection.

Admins for the Server and Admins and Moderators for Discord are needed. Some things on discord are still being ironed out. The goal of admins will be to try and keep only survivors who are in discord. We will let people try out the server if they stumble upon the server but if they refuse to join discord and follow the rules, the Admins would have the power to ban them. Admins can play on the server if they do not spawn items in or abuse others or just admin. I would prefer they play so they have stake in the game. MUST be okay with being raided and only retaliate within the rules without abuse. 

Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone,

So my server is under staff intervention, the company I used to rent the server is working on it due to weird issues the server was having. It would crash and roll back like every day with a low amount of people on the server. The staff that I spoke to is looking into config and he has been working on it over the weekend. If you visit my server it is still up during the work he is doing somehow but dont think the server will be like that forever. I hope it fixes the issues or I'll switch the server host. I'll keep everyone updated.

Alright, well after fighting what seems like an uphill battle the server is finally good to go! The server took moving from one server host to another to fix the issue and no it's not the egg thing. We are back up and running. If you are look for a 3x server with 20x tame, 30x breeding and maturing then this is the server for you. We currently have a 30 slot Rag and Im finishing the stat changes for the 30 slot Center server tonight. Velos, Snow Owls, Gachas, Gasbags, and The Variant dinos from Genesis and Ab spawn on Rag at rare rates. Shoulder pets are common, and only the ringed drops are modded. Still looking for Admins and Mods for both the discord and Server. If interested let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Server is not having any further issues concerning bugs or weird spawns or stat issues. If you are looking for a server that is more of a grind and still maintains a quick taming and maturing rate than the server is for you! Come check us out, it has been slow but all we need is for a few to join and we will be off. If you are a pve player come and join, you would be protected and be important to the economy of the server!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived