What mean sign on icons on top right corner?

Noa

Not an item that can be grinded in the grinder. Introduced with Genesis to prevent easy mass resource gathering from running easy missions consistently.

Think it's a stupid addition. They should just cap what each mission gives rather than decide how I should use the items I acquired to help me best survive.

I googled a lot.

Found out that I'm not  alone wondering about and logic used but there are hundreds of people asking same question on internet and different forums.

According on no grinder logic this happen grinding:

image.thumb.png.de4e95e4927f379e3409736ffa2c3505.png   Soap you grind  into image.thumb.png.ebf0bbfce33e6770a2e466cfadc6ec80.png

That mean that with grinding organic polymer (no forbidding sign) you cant get massive amount of other resource as you could by grinding oil - so oil have no grinder icon and is disabled to grind it to not get 500 k metal from an oil? lol

Same logic here on tek rifle, it don't have that icon so you can easily destroy it with grinder.

But crafted tek stairs NOOO - image.thumb.png.37dc2cbf1111cf3262f20d554880c876.png you could get masive amount of element, crystals, metal , polymer back to craft hundreds of tek rifles from one stair so is disabled to grind it lol.

Conclusion: disappointment.

A lot of player base don't have any clue for what is and WC don't explain for very long time now.

Archived