[Solved] Redirected to the create new character screen after tranferring?

Allanballan

Redirected to the create new character screen while tranfering?

Hey guys,

We Have a problem on our clustered servers I run.
I currently have 3 maps Genesis, Extinction and Ragnarok in a cluster.

We all have been traveling between Genesis and Ragnarok yesterday without any trouble at all back and forth multiple times.

But a couple of hours ago when I tranfered to Ragnarok from Genesis I could see my tribes beds but when I click on a bed to spawn I got redirected to the ''create a new character'' screen ingame.

So I pressed ESC and exited the game, joined the server where I travelled from (Genesis) and found my character there, downloadble. I downloaded him and all seemed fine, no lost items etc etc.

I tried to transfer a couple of more times and still the same. I even tried to spawn in the wild instead of in a bed but still the same redirection to ''create a new character'' screen.

I asked 1 of my tribemates to also try to transfer to Ragnarok and he got the same issue.

The Transfer to and from Genesis-Extinction works fine, no problems here for any of us. But when we try to transfer our characters to Ragnarok from any server we get redirected to the ''create a new character'' screen after trying to spawn.

Additional information is that none of the servers had been offline during the time we got this error. We have also tried to restart the whole cluster multiple times but still the same issue. My host is Host Havoc if it matters.

Anyone who has a solution to this problem or has the same experience. Please help!

• Allanballan changed the title to [Solved] Redirected to the create new character screen after tranferring?

Archived