Lost Character while transfering between servers

Pathologist

Lost Character while transfering between servers

20200530004435_1.thumb.jpg.cab5b65b6e69e2000149a7bfd93e1daf.jpg

Dear all,

I lost my character while I transfered from Island 198 to Center 351. I already opened a support ticket but when will I get a response when there is only one guy working on all the tickets of 500k ps4/xbox and 50k pc users? This might not be true but I am very sure there's only VERY VERY few guys working on the tickets ;)

Will I ever get it back? My researches say "not really". Some say they got their imprints back but to their new characters. Some also got their tek grams back. But most didn't get anything. Please let me know your experience with lost characters and ring the bell of shame!

It's a shame Wildcard STILL DID NOT FIX so many problems because they are just UNABLE to do so! Get someone who is able to!

Wow error 007 its a very old error. Sad to hear that it is still happening at Official PC.

Something needs to be done @Cedric @Dollie . Every server transfer we do its like buying a ticket for character deletion, and just in a second a player can lose a progression of thousands of hours.

256 Million xp, 176 missions, 7 bosses... That is really a lot of progression and time invested to be instantly lost.

The amount of characters lost over the last 1-2 months is way too high, based alone on forum posts that I noticed. 
I can't believe they don't have any back up system for this or a faster response time on tickets like this. Just the fact that it happens so often is pathetic.

This truly shows that Wildcard don't care at all about their player base. They just need you to buy the game and some overpriced DLC's. But if you lose a character that you've put hundreds if not thousands of hours into, it's just bad luck for you. 

UPDATE: A GM answered on my support ticket. He asked for a screenshot of my character's level and implant highlighted. How? My char is lost...

Then he told me he can only give me lvl 105 WITHOUT tek engrams... My lost char was lvl 124 and had nearly all engrams.

The best thing is: The next possible date for an appointment with the GM is JULY 27!!!!! Wow... they just don't care about their players... ridiculous. I think they're doing it on purpose, like "we don't give a damn,they already payed!"

The process is,  if you can maintain control over tribe with a new character;

you created that new character.

you pull out every mount you have an imprint on with the lost character

you wait for them to let you set an appointment, then you wait for that appointment date and time.  They will email you so you can let them know ahead of time if you need to reschedule.

when they get on, they can switch the Imprints to your new character that you meet them with.  

if you have a specimen implant from a more recent dead body, you can show the engrams you would have access to.  Then They award full experience up to whatever your character has access to.

side note:  you could do rockwell ,  tek cave,  master controller before the appointment...

• 1 month later...

This Character loss is becoming more and more of a frequent issue a few tribes we know of lost their characters when the server poofed after ascension in the last few weeks, we are talking a full 10 players getting ARKed, thankfully I make a character for each server I play on, if I need to go for the boss I park my alt and transfer my main to the server. The risk is still there but its reduced somewhat doing it the way we are right now. 

I sure hope the Devs have something in the pipeline to get this long standing issue finally ironed out.  its been going on for years, some backup system would be nice and it would save a hell of a lot of the GM's time and players inconvenience

When the GM's are replacing characters why aren't they giving the players their full unlocks, engrams, + levels unlocked etc.  Even with proof.  I'm sure the character has a ID number for a reason, couldn't they just give them their original character ID back, that way the imprints people have will still have, isn't all this tied to the character ID number??

Archived