Petition to Wild card !!!!

Petition to Wild card !!!!

Petition to Wild card regarding in-game server search engines, I demand to stop discrimination our servers, we create private servers that are not displayed in search engines we've been creating it for years on linux and windows, this has put us in a losing position for years. we try to deal with it as much as we can, a lot of your customers are playing with us, could play more if your search engine will be fixed, and you would stop ignoring our servers and posts on this topic, I am asking users to sign this petition maybe the wild card will finally solve this problem, which has been around for years since the beginning of this game

apparently you have no idea about the problem here you have a description that I can help but don't help

https://help.serverblend.com/en/article/my-server-is-not-showing-in-the-ark-survival-evolved-server-list-lxntow/

There are typically over 25,000 ARK servers online at any given time. The servers shown in-game are chosen randomly and based on other unknown factors. Your server may show up sometimes, and not others. 

we want to be fixed

10 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

Ah yes the get lots of useless forum accounts to state a name here in a worthless thread method. Your server is listed just not as an official server.

Ah no. This sounds like someone who has never rented a server.  Since release I have rented server clusters three times and not once have we been able to find our server through the loading page even with the server name in the search parameters. The only way to get on was to log in through our server and then get it on our favorites list. To get anyone else on we have to do it by invite. Sorry, Wildcards search engine is a raptored up mess.

2 hours ago, edandbunny said:

Ah no. This sounds like someone who has never rented a server.  Since release I have rented server clusters three times and not once have we been able to find our server through the loading page even with the server name in the search parameters. The only way to get on was to log in through our server and then get it on our favorites list. To get anyone else on we have to do it by invite. Sorry, Wildcards search engine is a raptored up mess.

I have hosted servers since ark came out on xbox and never had this issue so try again.

Archived