pve Brand New 20 Slot PVE The Island

BaneX2

Hello there!
So my friend and I have been running our own The Island and Ragnarok Servers for the past two months, but eventually got bored just playing by ourselves. So we decided to convert our Island server to a private/public.

Server is about 3 weeks old running now. We have only a good core of players who are super helpful. About 5 players who are on quite a bit. At least 2-3 on at a time. We are all pretty high, I myself am about to hit 100 and am breeding dino's for bosses.

It is currently sitting at 20 slots, but if the server picks up I will increase the slots. That being said, what our max will be, will be determined by how crowded the server is getting. If everyone is in their own tribe and the island is chock full of buildings, idk if continuing to increase slots makes sense.

I know the island is the basic map, but we havent beaten the game yet. We started on ragnarok then moved back to the island to beat the bosses. So we decided to do it differently this time around. We will start the island, and then if the server gets higher in number and people would like us to cluster other servers together for different maps, we will do so.

This isn't my first time running a server, however it will be my first time running it with random people. So im always open to suggestions. We have a discord that is constantly growing with information. We post announcements, have votes to add mods or to remove them or even adjust things with the server, etc. Being on the discord is our only requirement, so that we can pass information along.

Well ive talked enough, here is our mod list -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2111749454

Stats -

XP x1

Harvesting x2

Taming x5

Crop growth 2

Crop decay .5

Lay egg interval 1

Mating Interval .001

Egg hatch - 20

Baby mat speed - 45

Cuddle interval - .015

Baby consumption - .25

Structure Limit 12000

Level Cap 155

Wild Dino Cap 150

Max dinos - 4000

Tribe limit 10 (Trying to prevent super tribes, but again something I can change)

Tribe Wars are allowed

Mind Wipe No Cooldown

Dino weight x3

Human weight x2

Loot Drop quality x2

Fishing Loot Quality x2

Also we are currently working on disabling fog.

Xp multiplier was left at 1, and I have not adjusted XP required per level. I have however given more engram points per level. But not so much so that you can unlock every engram. I wanted to make sure people could unlock more stuff than vanilla, but not so much to break the experience. We are talking like anywhere from 5-25 extra points per level depending on the level.

I also do a full wild dino wipe every Thursday, unless someone has a dino they want to tame that night, I can delay it as long as you tell me ahead of time. In order to reset spawns like spino's.

In closing, I know this was a longer post than most ive read, but hopefully ive caught your interest. I don't expect this to be a 70 + player base server, but just having a few extra people to chat and have fun with would be great.

If you'd like to join hop into our discord, introduce yourself, and check out the getting started text channel for the server info! >

https://discord.gg/jUeCry9

bump one more time. we changed some stuff around. added equalizing dino level mod, which has really helped with finding high levels. there are a handful of us, and some of us are 70+ now, but we are all pretty much solo, but allianced. we're a small community, but very helpful. would love to have a few more to add to our community. Still tons of room to build

Archived