people that play pvp

kemosavy

people that play pvp

Iv been playing  ark on and off for a number of years on xbox. Almost always on pve because thats what my friends want to play, on my own nitrado server. 

Iv been interested in trying pvp but had no one to play with. so i watched this base tour from this guy on official small tribes. (link to the youtube video below) I have some questions. 

Why do they have so many dinos in their bases?

How can they have gathered so much resources? when small tribes is 6 members if im not mistaken. 

How do they find the time.  and how do they maintain all them bases with such few members on offical rates?

Why have they spammed tek underwater structures everywhere and not turned them on and why are they floating?

On official servers is there not a dino limit? because they have enough cryo fridges to hold army's of dinos. 

lastly i noticed they have 8 industrial forges. why do they have so many and how could they possibly fill them all and keep them going with offical rates?

Answer in order

They are constantly breeding plus base defense dino's. 

Small Tribes is 2x or 3x rates

Successful tribes always have a member on. They do that by having people from all time zones or work shifts.

Spamming structures to help prevent enemy FOB's and make them use resources to clear it. They constantly check tribe logs so it gives them early warning of an attack too. If floating in water with turrets, they don't turn on so there is no line of sight issues.

PvP does not have a dino limit. They do have platform limit (rafts, motorboats, platform saddles)

8 industrial forges is kind of low to be honest. There is set ups with 20+. Metal rules in Ark PvP. Structures, armor, weapons, ammo, etc. Ab is crazy for metal though so not hard to fill them all up. You can slot cap 15 anky's in an hour with team farming using Karkino's or Skiff.

Archived