How to keep dodos from flying the coup when base is under attack

How to keep dodos from flying the coup when base is under attack

I have my dodos in a pen and set them to just stand there because they can jump out of it. Never the less, if anything is attacking the Cabonemys outside the pen those little dorks jump the pen as does my other little Lystrosaurus!

How can I keep them from escaping? I've tried higher fence but I still find them outside after a raging battle. IDK maybe its really not high enough? Id like them to roam in the pen but when that happens they escape.

I want the Cabonemys to do the battle while the little dodos stay in the darn pen!

• Volunteer Moderator

Firstly i'd keep the Dodos on passive so they don't react to the battles.

Secondly, they aren't jumping the pen, they are obviously getting through the structures possibly due to rendering. I remember when I used to like having my Dodos wander around freely but always found they'd escaped so in the end just kept them standing still.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

Secondly, they aren't jumping the pen, they are obviously getting through the structures possibly due to rendering. I remember when I used to like having my Dodos wander around freely but always found they'd escaped so in the end just kept them standing still.

How do you put them on passive? I've looked at the behavior wheel I dont see anything that says passive. I could stop them from attacking my unconcious dinos that I want to tame but I've no idea how to make them passive.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, dizeyner said:

How do you put them on passive? I've looked at the behavior wheel I dont see anything that says passive. I could stop them from attacking my unconcious dinos that I want to tame but I've no idea how to make them passive.

Wheel > Behaviour > Stance > Passive

33 minutes ago, GP said:

Thank you!