What should and shouldn't be okay to use a macro for?

Oli4

What should and shouldn't be okay to use a macro for?

Hi,

I've been creating a small tool to automate some things on Ark such as pressing a certain key(to help with farming for example). Before I add more advanced stuff I'd like to make sure I won't add anything that is against the wildcard rules. The macros will not inject themself into the client or modify any game files.

To clarify: I am talking about more advanced stuff like automated fishing script, but also feeding multiple babies based on OCR(optical character recognition, read whats on the screen and perform actions based on that)  etc.

If there is any way to talk to someone about it, my discord is Olivier#6863 or just msg me here. Unfortunately I don't have Twitter so I can't reach out to people like @Cedric or @Dollie there.

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

There are allowed macros for ergonomic type things like auto attack.

that sounds like lazy programming too  - ark has auto sprint as a toggle why not auto attack as one too just disallow a few weapons which would prove useless / OP but if this is also the case then i am seriously out of the loop with arks guidelines / rules, been afk from ark for 2 years :)

35 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

im sorry but do you want to play ark or have it auto done for you? 

Umm breeding and farming are like THE most tedious thing ever, and some people only have an hour or so a day and don’t want to spend it hand feeding a baby qutzal, personly I have breeding and farming speed at like 6-10

Archived