PvP why all the silence?

reddotjellytot

PvP why all the silence?

Hi.

I have not been on PvP for quite some years, so I thought id hop on and give it a go for an hour or so.

I said Hi in Global with 30 players online, also asked general questions, like "hows everyone, why does no one speak" etc and not a single response. How these people cope when there is no one responding, its almost like being alone, did I just pick the wrong server? xD

1 hour ago, SMP said:

If you walk into the woods and yell "Hi bear!", does the bear stand up and roar back?

If you hide your base well and don't talk in global, most of the server won't even know you exist until the day you take their stuff.

Haha good point. guess ill have to hide a cliff platform somewhere inconspicuous :D

There is a lot of trash talking that goes on in global. Even if they dont English you will see box box being typed. If they are silent it could mean several things. It might be that there is pvp going on and everyone is too busy too type. Or maybe this is a megatribes main server. A lot of them have rules about not taking in global. 

Archived