Admin abusing in Unofficial

MonsterA

hello, I play on an unofficial server where the admins have abused their commands and he was also racist and spank favoritism with other players, 
I played more than 600 hours on this server and one fine day when I Raid someone, the administrator insulted me I asked him why 
and I found myself banished from the server permanent! I go to discord for explanations .. he banishes me directly when
I ask them for an explanation. Can we report or do something about this server? 

Thank.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, MonsterA said:

hello, I play on an unofficial server where the admins have abused their commands and he was also racist and spank favoritism with other players, 
I played more than 600 hours on this server and one fine day when I Raid someone, the administrator insulted me I asked him why 
and I found myself banished from the server permanent! I go to discord for explanations .. he banishes me directly when
I ask them for an explanation. Can we report or do something about this server? 

Thank.

@SylenThunder Is pretty much correct.

Wildcard does not get involved in how private/unofficial servers are configured, run, and/or administrated; they even allow server owners to monetize the servers if they desire. 

As such, issues between players, admins, and server owners can only be handled in private; these disputes cannot be handled on the forums.  If the issue cannot be resolved, the remaining option is to move on (whether it be to a new server, starting your own server, going to official, playing single player, etc.).

You might find a site that monitors private servers, where you can leave a rating or opinion, but I am not sure how useful that will be.

Archived