are wooly rhinos viable for the island dragon?

LilPrepBoy

are wooly rhinos viable for the island dragon?

I know that rexes and pretty much any carnivore can’t do the alpha dragon on the island, due to the boosted fire damage, and i have seen that most people use therizinos but i am having trouble finding good level ones because there isn’t that many of them. However, there is a lot  of wooly rhinos that i could fairly easily find a few max levels. would some mutation stacked rhinos do the dragon?

I noticed you're playing on PC and have S+ from your post about engrams so if you don't mind using mods then I'd put Equalized Dino Levels on just to give you a better level distribution, especially as you're trying to play through the maps in order, therizinos are very common on the island and spawn just about everywhere apart from the snow, mountains, swamp and most of the redwoods

It’s on official so the lag u see is the server saves we all love so much .  Mainly dragon wants to get the rider more so he’s using the megas as a shield,  I'm not sure if it's because they are too small or the dragon prefers live players over tames.   

Carnos would need a serious amount of breeding,  these megas had 708 melee base and megas damage rating is higher At night than a Rex any time of day.

ANd yes the megas are inconsistent with what attack they use, but they are smaller and more of them can get close to the dragon than a bunch of rexes and as u can see the dragon is solely focused on the zino rider so they have a dual use, barrier and attack in one.

23 minutes ago, kenobith said:

Überprüfte die Methode mit Deinonychos. Der Drache wurde repariert. Er geht jetzt durch sie und rennt dir nach oder fliegt weg. Vielleicht mache ich etwas falsch? Im Prinzip ist daran nichts auszusetzen, dass ich ihn fahre, aber er schlägt schmerzhaft zu und ich überlebe nicht.

I did it Yesterday on Xbox official again and it works fine with Deinos. Ride a Spino and whistle Attack my target when the Dragon landing but wait that he comes over the Lava river first. Sry for my bad English

Archived