Cant get in Greenhouse door

darcek

Cant get in Greenhouse door

Playing on officials without any mods etc .true vanilla.

Got this annoying thing,if I build a green house door I cant pass it normally.I have to crouch each time.

Any Ideas how to fix this?

edit: For now I just placed another door less frame above it solved the issue,thou its ugly as hell. hopeing someone have a better solution then this.

p.s.

If your wandering if my character is too tall,I can easly pass through metal or stone door frames.

• Volunteer Moderator

It is difficult to tell without seeing a picture. If you are snapping, for example, a wall to a section that has a ceiling and a wall above it, then the wall you are placing can either snap to the ceiling or snap to the wall. The one it snaps to will either make the wall lower or higher.

That is one example, but issues walking through doorways is always related to either the wall above the door being too low, or the doorway has snapped too low into the ground.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, darcek said:

Still dont get it.

Is there a solution to your answer or your just explaining the game graphic engine to me?

I dont mind debating structures,just need a solution first please ;)

As he said:

1 hour ago, GP said:

It is difficult to tell without seeing a picture.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, darcek said:

Finally a solution.

Thanks mate!

The issue that I raised was a very valid and legitimate issue that often causes doorways to become inaccessible.

My apologies for not giving you a solution, however, nobody in this thread gave you a solution at all.

In fact I presented you with the exact same thing that the other guy did, which was a POSSIBLE CAUSE, the only difference was it was related to crop plots and not snap points. No one gave you any kind of solution here.

But feel free to facepalm my posts for trying to help you.

On 5/26/2020 at 10:06 PM, GP said:

But feel free to facepalm my posts for trying to help you.

If that was true sir, it would make me an ungrateful Bu_stard

However both you moderators didn't help at all! 

Commenting on my plight with observation helps who exactly?

no one.

Hence the facepalm ,which is from my frustration for your pointless explanation lack of assistance and instead patronizing me,for not knowing all of ARK mechanics (just jiber jabber tbh, not only no solution was given, also wasn't understood what exactly your trying to say except that it is hard for you individually to understand the issue,however as you see other people did understand and helped as well! and your condoning that?! god bless your misguided heart) 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, darcek said:

First you dont help and patronize,

Please re-read the thread. GP gave you plausible causes based on the lack of information you provided. Told you it was hard to tell more precisely without seeing your build. Then you went on about wanting a solution, so I re-iterated the fact that it is hard to tell without seeing your build. Nobody patronized you, and everybody tried to help. You simply wasn't receptive at all. You claim others did understand your issue, but they didn't. You didn't provide enough information to get a precise answer, so they made a wild guess, just like GP did.

Archived