Official PVE genesis tribe "Oasis" looking for members!

Muhkenzie

Official PVE genesis tribe "Oasis" looking for members!

Hi there!  I currently am looking to open up my tribe to more people.  I play on ps4 genesis and have a massive beautiful area in the Bog, a spot in the volcano biome with a lava lake/waterfall, and an island on the ocean biome (still needing to establish a presence in the arctic and lunar biomes).

The ethos of the tribe is to be helpful and kind- try not to kill things unless it is in defense of self or others, and help other people in the server out when you can. (With the amount of creatures that try to kill you in the bog, you will never be short of raw meat and hide I promise you lol.)

I have about 60 dinos so far.  All tames are player owned, player ridden- but of course exceptions can be made with the owner's permission.  All tribe tames are available to stud, but please ask before getting one of the females pregnant!  (Unless of course it is your female- in which case breed away my friend).

There are specific areas I can give you to build on, unless you choose to search the map to find something unclaimed.  You are also welcome to just use the community facilities (still currently under construction).  I am trying to be strategic with my foundation placement so important spawn points aren't destroyed.  

If you enjoy taming, breeding, farming, building, exploring, learning, or just enjoying this virtual space with other people hit me up!  My goal is to get 2 decent level tames of each species, and explore this game fully to better understand it.

Ps4 screenname: muhkenzie

Shoot me a message and tell me about yourself!  :)

Archived