Unable to transfer

tjsweepers

Unable to transfer

I moved my Genesis character to Rag to run the boss and get engrams, but now I can not transfer off of Rag.  I tried the transmitter and the obbi.  I find what server i want to go to and click join with survivor, and all options grey out, but nothing happens. There is no error like when you have some thing that is not  ready for upload or not transferable. I'v tried several  servers as the destination, but still can not get off Rag.

With the ticket ques going off the rails. I'm Hoping someone out there knows DILO is going on and how to fix this. I don't want my genesis base and dinos to despawn because i can't get back to the Server.

10 hours ago, tjsweepers said:

Unable to transfer

I moved my Genesis character to Rag to run the boss and get engrams, but now I can not transfer off of Rag.  I tried the transmitter and the obbi.  I find what server i want to go to and click join with survivor, and all options grey out, but nothing happens. There is no error like when you have some thing that is not  ready for upload or not transferable. I'v tried several  servers as the destination, but still can not get off Rag.

With the ticket ques going off the rails. I'm Hoping someone out there knows DILO is going on and how to fix this. I don't want my genesis base and dinos to despawn because i can't get back to the Server.

The same problem. A month ago, I lost the base and all dino in the lag. Really again? Oh my God...

11 hours ago, Markdh31788 said:

Try going to a server and instead of creating a character check character download. Sometimes characters dupe and when it happens one is in the ob so it won’t let you upload the other 

You are right, another character was in the cloud, but he is empty and naked. On another character, I have pods with top dinos. I do not want to leave him.

The character can be rewritten, but this is repeated.

The interesting thing is that this can happen at any time when you have a lot of cryopods with top dino in your inventory and while you restart, someone will profit from your trouble. Why is this happening? Why not at all? When they fix it and how to compensate for the damage, a wyvern has already been stolen from me. I want to note this on the PVE. Like not a day, so a new misfortune.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived