Jemcrystal

More Colored Dinos n Events

Suggestion

There has never been an ark event done in January, May, August, or September.  This Easter was bad because servers overrun with to many players, dupers and ddos'ers crashing us so hard we never had a chance to get any colored pets.  And Easter has the best colors.

Could we get a few more tiny events adding the less used colors on dinos?  As in no more red and green.  Blues, purples, yellows are missing from most events.

AUGUST -  How about Friendship Day?  August also sports a Campfire Day and a S'mores Day.  

• Like 1

13 replies to this server topic

Colored Dinos are cool.  Not really viable on non-singleplayer servers to do, but I definitely used "destroywilddinos" command after I jacked up the difficulty and after the Easter event started.  Map turned into a total rainbow of dinosaurs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jemcrystal said:

There has never been an ark event done in January, May, August, or September.  This Easter was bad because servers overrun with to many players, dupers and ddos'ers crashing us so hard we never had a chance to get any colored pets.  And Easter has the best colors.

Could we get a few more tiny events adding the less used colors on dinos?  As in no more red and green.  Blues, purples, yellows are missing from most events.

AUGUST -  How about Friendship Day?  August also sports a Campfire Day and a S'mores Day.  

Thing is many people who can’t make the event will be sad cus it’s one day, what I think, is either an area which has colored dino(this area moves around) or like there’s a machine that randomizes dinos colors based on what paints are in its inventory.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:52 PM, Dinobros2000 said:

Thing is many people who can’t make the event will be sad cus it’s one day, what I think, is either an area which has colored dino(this area moves around) or like there’s a machine that randomizes dinos colors based on what paints are in its inventory.

Event colors should be special, instead of being available all the time.

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Some people disagree like my friend, she loves colored dinos.

That would be fine for a private server or single player mode. But official servers are different, certain things should be kept special like breeding events or colors. Plus colors are available at all times through mutations.

52 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

That would be fine for a private server or single player mode. But official servers are different, certain things should be kept special like breeding events or colors. Plus colors are available at all times through mutations.

Mutations are for people who can play for 4 hours a day, on average I play about an hour per day.

Posted (edited)

Yes, we’ll then how am I supposed to get randomly colored dinos in the wild, is it and int.

also even if I could play 15 hours a day, I wouldn’t because official sucks. I’d probaly play with my friend and single player the whole day

Edited by Dinobros2000

14 minutes ago, parazight said:

Colored Dinos are cool.  Not really viable on non-singleplayer servers to do, but I definitely used "destroywilddinos" command after I jacked up the difficulty and after the Easter event started.  Map turned into a total rainbow of dinosaurs!

Yes!