what happend to ARK?

Bumblebee

what happend to ARK?

i normally don`t leave any bad comments about games but OMG what happend with this game????

Devs are u for real? so many years of ARK so many maps and now you bring us Genesis a new small map divided by walls and works like complete garbage (and u need to pay for) and now new servers with new transfer possibilities which i like a lot, but we cant even play the damn game. Players are just spamming pillars ALL over the map and Dinos are not even respawning anymore, people doenst even have a place to build their base ( i know im one of them it took me 3 days for a poopty place to find), and the LAGG is more  real than ever.... did u guys just quit on this game or what?

P.S. I DO love this game, ive got 2.3K hs by now. So this is not a hate comment. I just want this game to run in the way it suppose to run.

They threw the map together for extra $$$'s. Its not had much thought put into it and you can't go back to an older map because they are all locked down by a mega or Alpha tribe. 

The game is dying. If you arent in a mega, you are basically not welcome on any server. You can't even ask on here whether you can join anybody because you get a warning. Feel like the mods here are just the same as alphas in servers. No freedom to ask a question. 

19 minutes ago, wilko331984 said:

They threw the map together for extra $$$'s. Its not had much thought put into it and you can't go back to an older map because they are all locked down by a mega or Alpha tribe. 

The game is dying. If you arent in a mega, you are basically not welcome on any server. You can't even ask on here whether you can join anybody because you get a warning. Feel like the mods here are just the same as alphas in servers. No freedom to ask a question. 

Thats right :(

After 2 days of searching for a place to build my base i found a small spot but one of the 100  maybe pillars from a tribe was in the way and i have asked a loooot of times nicely if they can remove it and i was 100% ignored. After that i was just running around the entire map to look for a spot on 3 different servers and i found nothing ONLY pillars. The devs doesnt seem to care about it like they did before even in Atlas ... they didnt even react on discord or anywhere for around 1.5-2 months. I really dont know whats going on. A few mins ago i was just watching my new tamed Trike getting killed by crocs because of the lagg. I just raged quit for the first time in 2.3 K hours. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 9:38 AM, Bumblebee said:

what happend to ARK?

i normally don`t leave any bad comments about games but OMG what happend with this game????

Devs are u for real? so many years of ARK so many maps and now you bring us Genesis a new small map divided by walls and works like complete garbage (and u need to pay for) and now new servers with new transfer possibilities which i like a lot, but we cant even play the damn game. Players are just spamming pillars ALL over the map and Dinos are not even respawning anymore, people doenst even have a place to build their base ( i know im one of them it took me 3 days for a poopty place to find), and the LAGG is more  real than ever.... did u guys just quit on this game or what?

P.S. I DO love this game, ive got 2.3K hs by now. So this is not a hate comment. I just want this game to run in the way it suppose to run.

Unfortunately most of those problems are caused by players. The greed of the playerbase has caused the major decline in ARK. 

Since day one it's been like this. Official servers are messed up by the people. Unofficial is how the game is meant to be played, obviously. It runs WAY better and is more true to ARK Nature.

well i really dont know what to say about ``messed up by the people``.  People are just login in and play the game, i dont think is their fault because the game runs like crap. But just being such an old game already and u ask ppl for 55 Euro and u still cant fix it... thats the annoying part for me. Spending HOURS to tame something and lose it right away because of glitches and lags? :( 

Archived