Make Transfer element easier in pve

xScarl3tSpid3rx

Suggestion

Make Transfer element easier

There should be a easier way to transfer element from server to server. Either make it where we can transfer with actual element or make it where converting element into dust isn’t 20%. We shouldn’t be getting 200 dust from 1 element when 1 element is equivalent to 1000 dust 

3 replies to this server topic

This is a suggestion that has been brought up before. 

They usually focus on what you are suggesting directly; Allowing the transfer on Element and Element Shards between maps. 

Or the focus on it indirectly; Allowing the transfer of items that currently do not transfer between maps the ability to do so. That lists includes; Tributes, Element, Element Shards, Beehives, Gacha Crystals, Trophies, and any other item that you are currently not allowed the transfer the ability to do so. 

Another indirect method; Allowing unofficial, dedicated, and single player servers/maps/clusters the ability to turn off/on the ability to transfer said items between maps based on a menu option selection. 

Personally, I take the route of the last option. For one, I don't play official - so while I am aware of reasons why they don't allow the transfer of those items, I do not see it fair to speak on their behalf. They do have some though and they are pretty legit. 

However as a PvE server cluster admin - I know those I play with, as well as myself, would love to be able to adjust the settings to allow the transfer of those items. Doing so would simply make things a bit more convenient - not game breaking for how we play. That, and I am always interested in having more customization option added when building a map. 

Archived