pvp Growing cluster

HexeNougat

Growing cluster

I Just wanted to talk about a PvP cluster I joined ~2yrs ago called Anarchy. (TL;DR its great, you should join AnarchyArk)

We all know how it is with unofficial. How clusters grow, then collapse when people get burnt out a couple months after each new expansion, or quit due to toxic 'alpha' tribes full of people who have too much time and are better suited for official. Many servers just outright die. 

Anarchy has gone through ALL of that. Its had its ups and downs, burnt out players, toxic tribes, but its still active. The reason is the owner is passionate about Ark, and he does his best to make his cluster fair and full of non-toxic, competitive PvP. He has a life outside of Ark, and he knows that many of the players who join unofficial do so because they dont have the time or energy for official. So if you're a parent, full time worker, college student, or whatever, you wont be hurting on this cluster. He also put his own money down on buying a dedicated server (massive performance increase) so you know hes in it for the long haul.

It is a PvP server, but almost no tribe will attack new players who join. We prefer a challenge vs easy pickings. There have been more toxic tribes, but they end up getting banned. Even donators aren't safe from the ban if they are toxic or bullies towards tribes who arent at the point of being able to fight back (you can raid lower tier tribes, just dont be excessive or jerks about it.) We all want a good fight. Keep that in mind when you put up your turret towers XD.

Mods and Settings;
-Very active admins who monitor logs and in game events.
-Server wipes every few months for stability and a chance for new tribes to become the next alpha (may wipe less often with better server)
-Ark Shop (Donators do get more points, but it doesnt give them an edge over non-donators. Im not a donator, and never felt the need to)
-6x XP/Farming/Taming/Breeding
-Automated Ark (with some stuff removed, as a lot of it is broken and can be exploited)
-HG Stacking mod (stacks to 2500)
-Death Helper
-Solo Farm mod (Amazing as I solo a lot)
-Rare Sightings (Rare dinos that can spawn tame-able up to level 180. Only 1-2 spawn at a time, and its often something you dont want, but sometimes you see something good)
-SS (Like S+ but more support, some exploitable engrams removed)
-Current maps are Island/Ragnarok/Aberration/Extinction/Valguero (Genesis was removed this wipe due to exploits and broken dinos)
-Periodic admin sponsored in-game events with special rewards.
-Periodic raffles in discord with rewards (currently there is one for a mating pair of dinos of your choice)

Honestly, Anarchy has just passed another lull in player-base, but it is growing again. We have a moderately sized dedicated player-base that sticks around every wipe, and that dedicated group grows a little every wipe. We all would love to see new players join. I cant guarantee you'll love it, or it will be a new permanent server for you to play, but I can guarantee that there is a good chance that that will be the case if you give it a try. Discord https://discord.gg/GYJJgKs feel free to hop in if you have any questions.

-Hex
1.png

Archived