Oddistic

meat Xbox Bug | Carnivore Aberration Creatures not eating Meat [Prime and Mutton]

Xbox Bug | Carnivore Aberration Creatures not eating Meat [Prime and Mutton]

This has been happening every single time when I come down to the aberration area on Valguero that alot of the carnivore creatures are not eating the prime meat, prime fish, or mutton.

And there were alot of them that aren't even eating them to the point where I lost 5 - 9 or 10 levels of taming effectiveness just using regular meat and it's really bad. I haven't tested with the kibble yet and if it's affecting the carnivore aberration creatures that aren't eating them then Valguero needs to have a update for certain. I'll update my bug report to see if kibble is or isn't affected so do expect a comment reply under my bug report soon, I'll let everyone know that it is or isn't affecting the creatures or the others are testing this for themselves to see it happen. I haven't tamed enough creatures for the different kibbles yet, so it's going to take awhile till I can confirm my bug report.

If I get people saying "No it's not bug. You just need to log off and log back in and it fixes that problem." yeah that may have fixed it but if you're heading back and forth constantly having to go down to the aberration area where it keeps on happening, it needs to be reported as a intentional bug. That's not supposed to happening every time.