Hybrid Science Facility

DISCLAIMER: I am aware that this has been requested before, I'm here to talk about it and make it something of a political matter. A general discussion and idea sharing is what you can expect here.

Hi there fellow survivors, I'm the leader of the tribe THE EXILED, I would like to talk about possibilities that could be ground breaking. Lets talk about player created hybrid species. What if they were to come into existence in the ARK worlds? What would you combine first? That's something to lead consider.                                 I imagine that, to limit these creations from being overpowered at birth, there would be a complicated factors such as a (stability or sanity/bond level/tameable/life span/fertility) just to name a few. For example, combining the Giga with a Brontosaurus would more than likely result in low life span. A slow moving carnivore would starve to death but, then again, that species could be tailored to be an omnivore. It could eat leaves as a primary source of nourishment because trees don't run. I think it would be difficult to breed because it'd be a lab engineered hybrid that is the first of a kind. Sure there could be a rate of which all hybrids have a harder time reproducing based on how many species it took to create them. What do you think? I think that although complicated, it'd be a game changer.         

Let's take it from here and amuse each other.

My Creation: SPINO with Wyvern breath abilitity. Customizable mood based attack. Chameleon skin notify you of the mood thus current breath ability. Diet based breath abtility change. Median stats between the parent species. 

27 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I introduce: The gigamana. 

Have fun PVPers. That is all.

I think Mananotosaurus, kind of rolls off the tongue a little better. Either that or Gigagarmr.

My combo would be Ptermantadon, goes quick in the water and after jumbing out, can fly for short periods of time.

Or Dilopherns, Dilos that come in Poison, fire, lightning and frost varients.

Archived