WillowPurr

fanfiction Lore Question for A Story

Lore Question for A Story

Hey all! I'm currently working on a story, and was wondering how any of you may have approached this subject in your stories. 

While everything short of the respawn aspect was mentioned in all of the explorer notes/various lore, I was curious about the beacons. While I have a way to include them in my story should I choose to add them, I was wondering if anyone else had thought about adding them to their fanfiction stories? 

A basic look at my idea was that they were much more spaced out, and a little more uniform. Beacon colors would be minimized, and each color that remained would match a specific set of items (I.E. white would be resources/basic supplies, red would be weapons and ammo, etc). I also imagined that they would be items that existed at some point in each person's timeline, so someone could opperate them. Cause let's face it. I personally couldn't use a tek gun. 

I'd love to know your thoughts on this! And I'll be happy to share the story once I've got a chapter or two finished and posted! :Jerblove: