Boosts

Carpenter

Boosts

Does a imprinting bonus, rider bonus, and mate boost all stack? I read in the wiki that imprinting adds 20% to all stats plus a 30% increase in damage and a damage reduction when the imprinter is riding the Dino. Also, a mate boosted Dino gets a 33% increase in damage and damage reduction. So over all would I be getting a 63% damage reduction buff and a 83% damage buff?

So if I’m riding my 100% imprinted Dino not only has its stats gone up 20% and it’s getting a rider bonus if I have the opposite gender it’ll give my Dino a 83% damage buff and a 63% damage reduction or it’s only for the Dino’s you’re not riding? I just need clarification cause it almost seems to good that my rexes are getting their stats increased by 1000 before levels

1 hour ago, Carpenter said:

So if I’m riding my 100% imprinted Dino not only has its stats gone up 20% and it’s getting a rider bonus if I have the opposite gender it’ll give my Dino a 83% damage buff and a 63% damage reduction or it’s only for the Dino’s you’re not riding? I just need clarification cause it almost seems to good that my rexes are getting their stats increased by 1000 before levels

Mate boost goes for any dino that is within range of the opposite sex, but same species (x-rex and abbarant rex wont boost one another etc) rider bonus is only for the ridden dinos and only if it is the person that did the imprinting that is riding it. The imprint stat boost is for any that were imprinted at all because it permanently raises a few stats some.

Archived