Small ponds on the ARK

OniZero713

So I know about pearl lake and hidden lake and a few of the larger water spots on the map.

However there is a spot I've been looking for on the map nestled in some trees and is a rather small pond. Its perfect for a medium sized tribe to grow around and I can't for the life of me find it on the map. I'd like to say it's in the area around the volcano going towards the eastern coast. 

Does anyone know or have an Idea of the spot I'm talking about? 

If there are any other little pond locations on the map that anyone knows of please feel free to add the coords. Neat little spots like that are always fun to check out.

10 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

PMy favorite one is the tiny pond right next to the hidden Valley, that whole area is great. 

Lots of places around that area, and the Plains in the middle of the map next to the swamp cave and volcano. 

This tiny pond. Do you happen to have coords? I'd like to check it out later.

Also totally digging the Tokyo ghoul avatar.

15 hours ago, OniZero713 said:

This tiny pond. Do you happen to have coords? I'd like to check it out later.

Also totally digging the Tokyo ghoul avatar.

there are three canyons leaving hidden lake. take the one leading towards the river mound (southward). When you reach the beach, walk along it eastward (toward carnivore island). The pond is very close to the beach in the bushes, not very far from the first low cliff you'll see.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=670430421

4 hours ago, Myopic said:

there are three canyons leaving hidden lake. take the one leading towards the river mound (southward). When you reach the beach, walk along it eastward (toward carnivore island). The pond is very close to the beach in the bushes, not very far from the first low cliff you'll see.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=670430421

My friends showed me that one the other night! the spot I'm looking for is in a more wooded area and the pond is just one of those little pools. If the update changed the map a little what i'm looking for might be gone. I like that spot though thanks!

North East Corner, near Carno Island roughly 500m off shore is a small "hidden" oasis. There's only 3 direct routes to  it so you have to look. It's a fairly decent spot. Some people call it the Oasis.

Honestly though, A LOT of people call this Hidden Lake and move there. I don't particularly like it because without a roof, you are screwed.

1 hour ago, Grayden178 said:

North East Corner, near Carno Island roughly 500m off shore is a small "hidden" oasis. There's only 3 direct routes to  it so you have to look. It's a fairly decent spot. Some people call it the Oasis.

Honestly though, A LOT of people call this Hidden Lake and move there. I don't particularly like it because without a roof, you are screwed.

Ive built there before on a solo map. Its too big of a location to handle by yourself. Its a great spot though. When I find the location im looking for ( i know im not crazy) I'll post SS and coords. 

Archived