I'm happy to play

nakirats

@nakiratsI would assume that there is nothing in the log. I only had such things happen when my dinos got teleported outside of the map or a mana jumping out of map borders. You could switch base location, maybe the area has some issues or the server. 

The game sadly has a lot of issues online and even offline but at least you can help yourself most of the time if you play singleplayer. :D 

will try to explain my opinion.Since only large animals disappear and small ones remain in place. The problem here is in configuring the server.since when the time changes (due to incorrect settings), the animals begin to walk independently around the places where the textures are sewn .And since the firmware is made randomly .then the animals fail. I'm just wondering why big animals?And to find out all this and catch the moment requires several attempts.The animals themselves have no value for me-I do not suffer from greed.

from the looks of it and it well known that (based on video) that ceilings etc allow creatures to fall through from time to time, I don't see texture/mesh issues from the ground.  Either allow for structures to be picked up and replaced or cryo up and redeploy etc.  I see where the hitbox of the wyvern goes into the wall and ceiling.  Its how the game renders creatures first then structures sometimes and causes this.  Maybe try to keep larger animals on the ground to see if that helps.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:37 AM, ehuhoser said:

from the looks of it and it well known that (based on video) that ceilings etc allow creatures to fall through from time to time, I don't see texture/mesh issues from the ground.  Either allow for structures to be picked up and replaced or cryo up and redeploy etc.  I see where the hitbox of the wyvern goes into the wall and ceiling.  Its how the game renders creatures first then structures sometimes and causes this.  Maybe try to keep larger animals on the ground to see if that helps.

The problem is not that the animal is stuck in a wall or ceiling. In an attempt to correct the date the server rearranges the animals in search of the correct place

Archived