Crystal Isles Water Cave

Roderick

Don't know of any caves but a lot of the underwater is barren at the moment, there's a long tunnel from around 39 12 that goes under the redwoods and comes out in a cave full of beehives and bears, the tunnel is pretty big and you can easily swim a mosa with platform saddle through it plus there's a few big open bits but they're completely underwater so nowhere to build apart from the beehive cave, the underwater tunnel also has the only element ore nodes that I know of on the map so you'll need to be able to defend it in PvP if they're left in, beehive cave is around 30 27 and has a couple of entrances

26 minutes ago, RageQuitter said:

Don't know of any caves but a lot of the underwater is barren at the moment, there's a long tunnel from around 39 12 that goes under the redwoods and comes out in a cave full of beehives and bears, the tunnel is pretty big and you can easily swim a mosa with platform saddle through it plus there's a few big open bits but they're completely underwater so nowhere to build apart from the beehive cave, the underwater tunnel also has the only element ore nodes that I know of on the map so you'll need to be able to defend it in PvP if they're left in, beehive cave is around 30 27 and has a couple of entrances

That tunnel system is too large for me to defend with too many entrances :( 

Archived