Rovingmale

What kind of special brand of moron?

Posted (edited)

Really though, what kind of special brand of retard do you have to be to have servers that are constantly booting people in the middle of high risk tasks?  I'm just curious why you would even allow a server to exist if it is crap. I'm mad, idgaf either.  Go ahead and delete this post because I indirectly called devs retards. 

BTW, the server boots at least 4 times in a 7 hour window and has 10+ sec lag up to 10 times. 

Edited by Rovingmale
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 3

9 hours ago, Rovingmale said:

Really though, what kind of special brand of retard do you have to be to have servers that are constantly booting people in the middle of high risk tasks?  I'm just curious why you would even allow a server to exist if it is crap. I'm mad, idgaf either.  Go ahead and delete this post because I indirectly called devs retards. 

BTW, the server boots at least 4 times in a 7 hour window and has 10+ sec lag up to 10 times. 

you could tell us what system you play on …. could be your console or maybe even ur pc 😜 i never dc ingame? In my opinion ur running a trash system that cant handle this awesome game and your now blaming the devs^^

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:59 PM, Rovingmale said:

You're a goof.

• Like 1