Introducing Tropeognathus!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Echolake said:

are we ever gonna get an actual release ate for crystal isles on console?..this whole sometime in summer 2020 is getting really concerning..making it feel like we are not going to get it.

Of course you are going to get it. Console has got every single DLC that PC has, so there's no reason for people to get worried.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Noa said:

It will be fun if we will have basic cheap to craft saddle.

If jet saddle is only choice - very expensive to craft, expensive to repair and expensive fuel and ammo.

Damage of cannon - did you ever tried  tek saddle and its plasma weapon and cost to use it?

I hope that at least new dino will be good to use as grinder with better resource return.

I hope for cheep saddle too, it probably will be expensive, that’s Why I’m gonna try it out on creative... I think the cannon will be fairly cheep to use compared to the tek ones. It probably wolnt be an improved grinder.

5 hours ago, XvLeonhardtvX said:

I hope these guys are breedable. Can't wait to tame a load, then start my breeding and mutating. 

Don't even care about Crystal Isles, I just want new dinos ?

New dinos are fun, and I don’t really have time to play on a second map really, so I’d probably just you know, play with the new creatures, check out the map creative with 400%+ speed.... I think it will breed.

1 hour ago, ArkLover7891 said:

When it comes out, are they going to have higher rates in official. Honestly, that's what I'm excited for.?

Hahahaha 

28 minutes ago, GP said:

Of course you are going to get it. Console has got every single DLC that PC has, so there's no reason for people to get worried.

Of corse, your gonna get it, just wait a little longer, I’m sure they will announce it soon, probably just ran into road blocks with Xbox and PS4...

also tomorrow CI comes out.

3 hours ago, Echolake said:

.....maybe fall or winter if we are lucky.

We are not so lucky.

Take into account that some countries apart covid 19 are busy also with ebola and measles.

So maybe winter but which year.

Show your solidarity, don't develop or play games at safe home but run there and get those viruses, it will fulfill your life.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:37 PM, Echolake said:

youd think with all the negative stuff going on giving the community something to be happy or excited about would make sense no? but o course not lets have another postponing why not? which means we console players will prob wait even longer for ci.....maybe fall or winter if we are lucky.

Why would console be delayed?

35 minutes ago, TheSkateGuard said:

Hey you guys remember before the flyer nerf when you could level up speed on a tappy and have someone shoot from the back whilst you guys flew at super sonic speeds dogfighting. Ya know back when you didn't need to strap a jet engine to a flyer to get it moving at a decent speed..... good times...

.int ..... honestly installed the mod classic flyers. Maybe WC could make classic flyers servers...

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Arkdude19 said:

Quick question. will I be able to find this flier on any other maps on its release date or will I have to wait until crystal isles comes out? ( I'm on x-box 1)

On console it is going to be released on other (TBC) maps until Crystal Isles is released, at which point it will then become exclusive to CI.

As for which maps, that has not yet been confirmed.