Introducing Tropeognathus!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, BlackScarlatta said:

It would be awesome at least try to tame this thing, it seems to be a very nice predator. Hope its a mix between ptera and quetzal :3

I do to, and it sounds like it is, fast, big and “tanky?” We’ll see soon I guess! Can’t wait! I want to make a mod so it rapid fires like 20x faster to plow through a field of dinos... That would be fun.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Official servers aren't the only way to play. 

Funny how many people think it is.... Using single player is how everyone dose a showcase, and if not it’s a (non-)dedicated

also what’s the difference between non-dedicated and dedicated except dedicated needs more software on your computer to run?

1 hour ago, Greatchawhee said:

Official servers are the worst possible way to ark it up

Yep

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Yeah, so true. Ark as a game has some bugs and issues, but addictive and customizable. Official servers aren't required.

Yep

I get why you would use them cus you can’t host a server, but they are way overrated and way to many people who don’t want that type of experience use them and some DO think it’s the only way to play, when you see “Join Ark” or “Host Session” it implies that you can host a server where people will come and spam and kill you, and MY COMPUTER CANT HANDEL HOSTING 100 PEOPLE! while join ark sounds like log in play on someone else’s, or even single player! Maybe they could just change the Title menus and make it more obvious, or in the tutorial think describe what each server needs to run use and does and the differences!

I downloaded it when it was first  released in steam years a go.

Didn't play much. So cant say if is good or not.

I deleted it because "work in progress" walls were way too annoying.

So that's my first hope, if is finished map then should not have work in progress walls any more. 

Also in general i really hope that things displayed as rock or other structures are solid with right collision.

(i lost bird with all its inventory because i forgot to command it not to hear group commands - so bird tried to follow me in cave thought entrance Argy should newer pass because bird is too big, then got stuck in cave rocks and walls and finally killed by meshing, positive, false positive, negative   or whatever Ark use  instead to make rocks solid)

Edited by Noa

7 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

so, what you all hoping for with crystal isles? what are you hoping stays in the game, what should go bye-bye, etc.

honestly, besides the mods and what not, im hoping everything stays

I’m hoping all the creatures stay, and maybe a new crystal resource to make stuff?

4 hours ago, Noa said:

I downloaded it when it was first  released in steam years a go.

Didn't play much. So cant say if is good or not.

I deleted it because "work in progress" walls were way too annoying.

So that's my first hope, if is finished map then should not have work in progress walls any more. 

Also in general i really hope that things displayed as rock or other structures are solid with right collision.

(i lost bird with all its inventory because i forgot to command it not to hear group commands - so bird tried to follow me in cave thought entrance Argy should newer pass because bird is too big, then got stuck in cave rocks and walls and finally killed by meshing, positive, false positive, negative   or whatever Ark use  instead to make rocks solid)

Well they WILL finish it first, I hope, it not it’ll be the biggest bad rating thing since S.E.’s release, also they are working on meshing and stuff. 

On 5/28/2020 at 9:14 AM, XxsidwinderxX said:

really excited to tame these guys. ready to see what i can do with them like faster metal and stone runs from my island base.

Ummm, grinder, yey, cus I don’t have the patience to make that, or a industrial forge for that matter

On 5/29/2020 at 6:42 AM, NOU123 said:

they are gonna make this thing sooooo slooooow because it's sooooo oppppppppp.image.thumb.jpeg.9eb71bf96b1fc3052309d1977e872bb0.jpeg

Maybe, hopefully not.

also 4/3 days till CI!(PC)

On 5/22/2020 at 5:08 PM, DeclanBellissimo said:

Looks great! Can’t wait to use one of these. Will it and the TLC come to Xbox and PlayStation on June 4th. Or later in the summer with Crystal Isles?

On 5/22/2020 at 5:08 PM, DeclanBellissimo said:

Looks great! Can’t wait to use one of these. Will it and the TLC come to Xbox and PlayStation on June 4th. Or later in the summer with Crystal Isles?

Most likely later but we will see :)

56 minutes ago, Udam said:

Ill call it

RPP

Rocket- propelled pterosaur

Yes!

8 hours ago, ZeruIshtar said:

Looking forward to taming then kitting this dino out. gonna be such fun and am fine with it being bit slow without using jet booster cause has a dang flak cannon on it.

I think it will be faster then argy base and slower then P-don, but with rocket.... FAST.

10 hours ago, ZeruIshtar said:

Looking forward to taming then kitting this dino out. gonna be such fun and am fine with it being bit slow without using jet booster cause has a dang flak cannon on it.

It will be fun if we will have basic cheap to craft saddle.

If jet saddle is only choice - very expensive to craft, expensive to repair and expensive fuel and ammo.

Damage of cannon - did you ever tried  tek saddle and its plasma weapon and cost to use it?

I hope that at least new dino will be good to use as grinder with better resource return.