Introducing Tropeognathus!

StudioWildcard

11 hours ago, yassienE4935 said:

ping has nothing to do with wc get better internet 

LOL, i play both PVE and PVP, its a big difference on ping, on pvp you dont have so many massive bases with 300+ dinos outside on every step, that why on pve ping its higher. On pvp ping is spot on, i can play normal, its like another level. That guy have a point, try pve and convince yourself ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxeh said:

You know, the fictional creatures are really cool, but I really like seeing real-world dinos introduced into the game.  I look forward to taming one of these and doing air battle with it.

Real world dino with fantasy ability like grinding trough flak armor, dino will became very old waiting on homo sapiens to appear 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Castlerock said:

U forget to mention that it is only until CI is released on console. After that it cant be found on other maps. On pc it is only found on CI.

Dude, you are responding to someone that is obsessed with post count. You can't win, even though you are absolutely 100% correct, you can't win.

Fact is the Trope will spawn on other (TBC) maps on console until CI is released at which point it will then be exclusive to CI. <<< That is not at all what he stated, which is why you are correct my friend. Now your post gives clarity around it. ?

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Rovingmale said:

Server has been down for over 8 hours and here you guys are busy rolling out new dinos. 

Those managing servers are not the same people rolling out new dinos. So not sure why you even brought that comment up.

Besides, all server outages should be reported here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

29 minutes ago, GP said:

Those managing servers are not the same people rolling out new dinos. So not sure why you even brought that comment up.

Besides, all server outages should be reported here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

Let me ask you a serious question, who is going to want to showcase let alone spend time learning a new dino when they can't even keep an official server from crashing for over 8 hours? 

9 hours ago, Castlerock said:

U forget to mention that it is only until CI is released on console. After that it cant be found on other maps. On pc it is only found on CI.

Ok well i didn't know it was only till CI was released, last I’d heard, it was on other maps and would STAY on other maps, I was just arguing because you said that I didn’t mention it would be on other maps.(Or rather the way you said it or the way I interpreted it[i just read back and saw the post where you said about it I must have misread?])

7 hours ago, GP said:

Dude, you are responding to someone that is obsessed with post count. You can't win, even though you are absolutely 100% correct, you can't win.

Fact is the Trope will spawn on other (TBC) maps on console until CI is released at which point it will then be exclusive to CI. <<< That is not at all what he stated, which is why you are correct my friend. Now your post gives clarity around it. ?

I don’t understand what you mean in your first paragraph.

Secound, ok I didn’t know that, and I didn’t see it clarified. Thanks.

2 hours ago, ArkSurvivor8 said:

Why do you have ark for free on pc but Xbox still has to pay for it. It is almost like pc is treated better than Xbox.

Nope sorry, just a giant sale for COVID-19

Edited by Dinobros2000